Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Communicate how to do a kuva extraction via loading screen or some other in your face mechanism for players

Antiks

Players may not pay attention to it anyways but it may help with these pub groups I've been getting where people seem to have no clue on how to deal with the enemies in kuva extraction or how to hit the clouds and damage the siphon It seems like even the basics of killing kuva guardians people aren't sure about. I've seen groups of 2 or 3 people just get murdered by them repeatedly. I realize they had to do the quest to get there but it doesn't seem to have been enough and i'm not sure whether or not telling people is sinking in. I thought it would get better with time but it seems it has not. Most seem to be depending on  a carry in this mode.

You may consider better communicating some of the mechanics in the game in general this is just something specific that has been annoying me lately. 

24 minutes ago, HyenaZERO said:

Well, the end of the quest comes off as a special mechanics boss battle. People may not of realized that, yes, this is how you kill ALL Kuva Guardians.

But it tells you nothing about Kuva clouds or siphons. What good does knowing how to deal with enemies do if you don't know how to complete the event? Normally it wouldn't be that much of a problem, but a lot of things are happening at once during the siphoning and you have hardly any time to stop and think what to do, let alone notice the clouds.

It says push 5 to enter operator mode but I don't believe it says dash or blast the clouds. Then again I typically ignore lotus these days, she spams with a lot of useless information all the time. Pretty sure she just says stuff like "Stop the siphon" and "Yes! do that again" when someone hits a cloud. Operator mode is implied to be important with a pop up on the top of the screen but i'm not sure people are getting it. Plus there is a tonne going on so people may not feel like they have the time to sit and try things.

Edited by Antiks