The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] Equinox, what is going on in this?

Asdryu

Question

That's a nicely colored Equinox. You play Fashionframe quite well. The pink cyst is quite detracting though. Hopefully with a few patches the new mechanic, probably a quest, will fix the issue.

Edited by Dergas

59 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

Seriously?

This has been answered many times over the last couple of days, search is your friend.

It's space herpes caught from Nidus leading up to something happening, we don't know what yet. Basically a Nidus player infected you.

There's is NOTHING about Equinox. Did you even read half of the few things I've said?

Having searched (and I was actually one of the 1st guys to know what the hell would happen if I tickle him with the "void demon") through the forum I found NOTHING about EQUINOX.

Before doing all this, I made sure that no other frame that I used had it. ONLY Equinox has this and it happens only when I click on metamorphosis on wich is a frame that I've being using just recently and only played alone.

If you feel sassed, I'm not sorry at all, because I feel like you clearly did that to me. This was made just for fun and for some good old lore speculation.
Stop assuming right off the bat that EVERYONE that starts off a topic doesn't have one single clue on what's he/she talking about

5 hours ago, RyuGold said:

There's is NOTHING about Equinox. Did you even read half of the few things I've said?

Having searched (and I was actually one of the 1st guys to know what the hell would happen if I tickle him with the "void demon") through the forum I found NOTHING about EQUINOX.

Before doing all this, I made sure that no other frame that I used had it. ONLY Equinox has this and it happens only when I click on metamorphosis on wich is a frame that I've being using just recently and only played alone.

If you feel sassed, I'm not sorry at all, because I feel like you clearly did that to me. This was made just for fun and for some good old lore speculation.
Stop assuming right off the bat that EVERYONE that starts off a topic doesn't have one single clue on what's he/she talking about

No, I don't feel sassed.

I shook my head slowly.

It's not just happening to "EQUINOX", it's happening to all frames which you'd know if you spent a couple of minutes browsing the forums. If this topic was made for fun and lore speculation you would have, I don't know, maybe speculated on the lore instead of asking "what's going on here" like you didn't know what you were talking about.

No other frame you use has it because no other frame you use has been in a group with a Nidus that has infected you.

Edited by Ailissa

13 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Alllright. To the Solo tab I go! No space aids for me thank you very much!

This is what i'm doing.

Well, I haven't logged in as much since it started happening. Yes it's petty of me but there are entire games I can't play because of clipping issues, unsightly things put me off and that cyst is unsightly. 

3 hours ago, Ailissa said:

It's not just happening to "EQUINOX", it's happening to all frames which you'd know if you spent a couple of minutes browsing the forums. If this topic was made for fun and lore speculation you would have, I don't know, maybe speculated on the lore instead of asking "what's going on here" like you didn't know what you were talking about.

Yep, you didn't read anything

2 hours ago, RyuGold said:

Yep, you didn't read anything

I didn't read anything because you didn't say anything.

2 posts, one of "what is going on here" and the other saying nothing new with Nidus and Equinox can't enter.

You can act as defensive as you like and pretend you made a discussion thread when it's painfully obvious you just didn't know what you were talking about nor did you browse the forums beforehand. 

12 hours ago, DiabolicalHamSandwich said:

So all the jokes I made about Nidus being walking space aids turned out to be somewhat true? Called it! 

Just another reason I didn't want Nidus linking all up on me like some cheap floozy. Now I gotta get checked out...

That's where all the talk of space aids started, the cyst.

5 hours ago, Ailissa said:

This is what i'm doing.

Well, I haven't logged in as much since it started happening. Yes it's petty of me but there are entire games I can't play because of clipping issues, unsightly things put me off and that cyst is unsightly. 

It's too late, you just have to wait until what the cyst is for, is revealed. Its silly to change your whole play habit around something so minor, just wait to see what it is for.

Edited by UrielColtan

6 minutes ago, UrielColtan said:

you just have to wait until what the cyst is for, is revealed. Its silly to change your whole play habit around something so minor, just wait to see what it is for.

Minor to you.

As I said, there are games I refuse to play because of something like clipping or how character models look. The silly neck cyst had me shelve one of my frames. I don't like it.

As it stands i'm playing other games until they decide what they are doing with it and get rid of it.

1 hour ago, Ailissa said:

I didn't read anything because you didn't say anything.

2 posts, one of "what is going on here" and the other saying nothing new with Nidus and Equinox can't enter.

You can act as defensive as you like and pretend you made a discussion thread when it's painfully obvious you just didn't know what you were talking about nor did you browse the forums beforehand. 

(triggered) 
leave the guy alone, in this forum everyone can post/ ask whatever they want as long as it follows the rules. If this thread bothers you so much, then don't freaking reply, for god's sake. You are not being helpful, you just came to reprimand him. Arrogant people is something i do find "unsightly" about warframe.

2 minutes ago, AntoninDvorak said:

(triggered) 

Forum posts cause you PTSD?

If not then you aren't triggered.

I pointed out in the first reply what was going on and he got all defensive, that was me responding to him. That's how forums work, people post, someone replies and conversations start up.

Okay so I have the same problem, I have a fully developed cyst on my Equinox but it doesn't appear on the combined form while in my ship. It only appears on the day and night forms while in mission or if I swap between forms in the armory, but it disappears when I exit the armory and I can't drain it.

The cyst on my Nidus isn't even fully developed so I don't know why it's fully developed on Equinox. I feel like this is a weirdly specific problem to Equinox.

14 minutes ago, Cursor said:

Okay so I have the same problem, I have a fully developed cyst on my Equinox but it doesn't appear on the combined form while in my ship. It only appears on the day and night forms while in mission or if I swap between forms in the armory, but it disappears when I exit the armory and I can't drain it.

The cyst on my Nidus isn't even fully developed so I don't know why it's fully developed on Equinox. I feel like this is a weirdly specific problem to Equinox.

Thank you for clearing up the problem.

The OP wasn't really specific in what's happening. You won't even notice it's fully developed at first glance.

Well must be a bug because she has 3 models or something.