Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

《Tattoo Idea Helped by Tenno Artists》

(PSN)Mofojokers

Updated: 1st February booked in , alot of changes won't post then pics till ready. 😆

☆ Tattoo design

So after everything Warframe has done for us. My brother and i wish to show our respect in our normal fashion.😆

"Till death DE and Warframe will always be apart of us"

We come to the wonderful Tenno artists here to help us create the perfect way to show respect.😊

¤ Location : Both will be calf tattoos 

Tribal work provided by @RazulDarkwood

Advice & help provided by @Dergas @AluxVee

- Lotus symbol (locked)

- Tribal work (locked)

- Message (locked)

- Font (locked)

- Bottom border (locked)

》Finish product shown on 1st of February 

《☆》

《☆》

《☆》

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

Just now, Dergas said:

I'm a bit confused on which part you need help with, but the tattoos look nice. Well done to the artist who drew them and I hope the tattoo artist does the job well

The placing of the these , fillers , fonts every little detail must be correct. Plus you never know what the Tenno artists may see that we cannot. ☺

Some of our tattoos took a long time before even going towards the skin. 

That's true they certainly are for life. Have you thought of which font you want to use your type-lettering in? There are many and the one in your poster looks pretty blurry. For frost the thing on top could possibly be the lotus. Not sure how much calf space you have, but I thought it would be interesting to combine the lotus sign with the frost sign. However, the frost tat doesn't look quite like a Warframe frost to me (more like something from Diablo or something). Maybe the decal could match frost a bit better? Instead of wavey lines that look a bit like flowers/birds you could have something designating ice?

Spoiler

cocl7Rh.pngPNNmEXu.png

Edited by Dergas
If you're keeping the font in the poster, you might want to figure out which font it is since it's quite blurry. And also, for Frost, maybe the glyph you have in your profile will do

30 minutes ago, Dergas said:

That's true they certainly are for life. Have you thought of which font you want to use your type-lettering in? There are many and the one in your poster looks pretty blurry. For frost the thing on top could possibly be the lotus. Not sure how much calf space you have, but I thought it would be interesting to combine the lotus sign with the frost sign. However, the frost tat doesn't look quite like a Warframe frost to me (more like something from Diablo or something). Maybe the decal could match frost a bit better? Instead of wavey lines that look a bit like flowers/birds you could have something designating ice?

Hide contents

cocl7Rh.pngPNNmEXu.png

Calfs are large but tattoos can wrap around them as well. I am really fond of the idea you presented the combination of the tribal look and the Lotus symbol.

Thank you for that 😄 , the tribal look may seem strange but it's really big with us (Aussies). So when i came across them i was blown away. 😮

The writing i will have to bring to my brother first but definitely more set on the message from the picture than the font in the picture.

(Big fan of the first two you suggested).

57 minutes ago, Dergas said:

Calling card

Are you able to modify Rhinos tribal the way you did frost to combine the two Dergas?.

Also we were considering a border around the wording with the symbol top side.

Frost Border Style

images_51.jpg

Rhino Border Style

images_52.jpg

Thought? 

Tribal looks aren't strange at all to me, they look like great tats. The problem for me is that that don't look very Warframey, but I still like them. As for the font (first is called Beyno, second is called Eximus), I took a second glance and they don't look very legible if you do the entire thing in one font-style or even mixing and matching between the two choices (spoiler 1 for example). At first I also thought putting your winter glyph would make it look nice since it also looks a bit like a tribal tat, but then I actually did it, and it looked horrible (spoiler 2 for example). It looked way too cluttered. Anyways I'm off to bed but best of luck!

Spoiler

lbPz6tj.png

Spoiler

VlhO3bN.png

13 hours ago, AluxVee said:

nEuMOQL.png

Aaah feedback i love it , what writing style would you recommend?.

I know it is cheesy but it's important to us because of the original saying. 😆

If your willing to maybe some font styles you reckon would look good with our message and we will test them.😄

Also any thoughts for the bottom border for Rhino and Frost Alux?.

We are actually big fans of the way the Lotus symbol and the tribal art works in version 5. Still working on it but i actually really like the Frost eyes in the tribal artwork.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Aaah feedback i love it , what writing style would you recommend?.

I know it is cheesy but it's important to us because of the original saying. 😆

If your willing to maybe some font styles you reckon would look good with our message and we will test them.😄

Also any thoughts for the bottom border for Rhino and Frost Alux?.

We are actually big fans of the way the Lotus symbol and the tribal art works in version 5. Still working on it but i actually really like the Frost eyes in the tribal artwork.

Thank guys, I appreciate when people like my work. :) I also make custom clan emblems btw. (Thats where most of my free time is going :P )

About fonts try to find the program AAA Logo they have some cool fonts.

• 3 weeks later...

instead of the entire text being in real world english, use this person's font. See if you guys can collaborate.

I love the idea of "This is my Warframe". My only issue would be the borders on the bottom, doesnt exactly sit right, but then that's my opinion. Other than that, the designs being put up are really nice.

THIS IS MY WARFRAME

THERE ARE MANY

Like it but

This one is mine.

MY WARFRAME IS MY BEST FRIEND.

IT IS MY LIFE.

I MUST MASTER IT AS I MUST MASTER MY LIFE.

MY WARFRAME WITHOUT ME IS

USELESS

WITHOUT MY WARFRAME

I AM USELESS