Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will consoles get The Glast Gambit? O:

(XBOX)OneOmniverse

Question

I'm pretty sure during Megan's Mondays XBox@1 broadcast she will give a further update on when DE is ready to ship the build to Microsoft for certification. During Last Thursdays Prime Time she said DE was looking to shipping the build this week. So let us keep our fingers crosssed and hope for the best and PRAY Microsoft gets the cert process done rather quickly, one would think they're tired of getting beat by Sony...lol

Edited by (XB1)Nittymaster
Grammar

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Nittymaster said:

I'm pretty sure during Megan's XBox@1 broadcast she will give a further update on when DE is ready to ship the build to Microsoft for certification. During Last Thursdays Prime Time she said DE was looking to ship the build this week. So let us keep our fingers crosssed and hope for the best and PRAY Microsoft gets the cert prodess rather quickly, one would think they're tired of getting beat by Sony...lol

True  :<

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Nittymaster said:

I'm pretty sure during Megan's Mondays XBox@1 broadcast she will give a further update on when DE is ready to ship the build to Microsoft for certification. During Last Thursdays Prime Time she said DE was looking to shipping the build this week. So let us keep our fingers crosssed and hope for the best and PRAY Microsoft gets the cert process done rather quickly, one would think they're tired of getting beat by Sony...lol

I hope so.

You don't need efficiency at all with Nidus.

If you're using Efficiency mods on him, even with Blind Rage, then you're doing something wrong or have him modded wrong.

Mod either 299% Power, 160% Range or 209% Power, 235% Range both with Primed Flow.

Rage might work nice with an all HP healing frame like Nidus but you really don't need it at all. You'll do much better to have a larger energy pool.