Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezhas warding halo

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

It does a lot of damage when just running into it and when people channel melee with like a dark dagger or with the lacera it becomes almost impossible to even remove it effectively or quickly 

solution: 

lower damage required to remove it

lower the amount of damage the halo itself can do

add a decay timer just like iron skin 

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 3:40 PM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

It does a lot of damage when just running into it and when people channel melee with like a dark dagger or with the lacera it becomes almost impossible to even remove it effectively or quickly

I do agree that while it protects the user forever until it takes certain damage, its damage for as simple as touching another players is high. I would suggest that they add the decay timer just as Rhino's Iron skin but at a slower phase.

Problem with making it decay is that it has an extremely long casting animation. Using it mid-fight is suicide. You have to use it outside of battle and then can only take advantage of it once for the next fight. Iron skin, on the other hand, is casted immediately, so not only can you cast it in the middle of a fight on-demand, but you can even cast it twice, once the first has worn off. 

I don't really have much more to say about this. The arguments presented have merit, but this one aspect needs to be considered as well, and I don't think giving it a decay would be fair because that would ruin the entire point of being the opposite of iron skin.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

It wouldn't be that bad if the nezah wasn't able to run at light speed 

He can and we still drop nezha users like a bad habit. I came across a couple the other day. Only one of them was able to get a kill on me and that's because one was a cfe sniper expert. 

However he still wasn't able to use his ward effectively at all. 

Try switching up your class to counteract it. I find ember is a good counter because you can deal constant damage to the ward and it has somewhat of an AOE effect that can counter fast movers so that they are not broken. 

As it stands right now conclave is balanced out until the new frame drops then they will need time to dial it in and put it at the same level as the rest of the frames. 

I was just teaching one of my new guys that you have to adapt. Most of the older guys have multiple loadout that they use when they come across different combos and play styles. Take a a little time and go over you loadouts. If you need some help let me know I may be able help. 

On 03/01/2017 at 2:04 PM, (Xbox One)Aeries Vendetta said:

He can and we still drop nezha users like a bad habit. I came across a couple the other day. Only one of them was able to get a kill on me and that's because one was a cfe sniper expert. 

However he still wasn't able to use his ward effectively at all. 

Try switching up your class to counteract it. I find ember is a good counter because you can deal constant damage to the ward and it has somewhat of an AOE effect that can counter fast movers so that they are not broken. 

As it stands right now conclave is balanced out until the new frame drops then they will need time to dial it in and put it at the same level as the rest of the frames. 

I was just teaching one of my new guys that you have to adapt. Most of the older guys have multiple loadout that they use when they come across different combos and play styles. Take a a little time and go over you loadouts. If you need some help let me know I may be able help. 

Problem with your advice is that you need to die in order to switch  loadouts and me personally I never die in conclave and when I do it's not because I'm getting countered or outplayed it's because I make a silly mistake or I slammed when I wanted to air swipe or I landed wrong so I do that getting up animation so personally my build works well against all and me personally I can take down a nezah easily I just hate how long it takes and how the majority of the time my team can't 

13 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

I slammed when I wanted to air swipe

Seriously, DE should separate air attack and slam into two separate keys and get rid of the camera pointing thing.

On topic, yeah, it's pretty much anti-melee all the way, the only counter is using a near insta kill weapon like a Lacera or Shaku, otherwise you are scr*wed. Oh, and you need to land the killer combo twice, one to wear off the halo and one to actually kill nezha (assuming they didn't escape, which 70% of the time they do because Stagger is almost non-existent and very rng.based)

I think it should deal less damage to a target recently damaged by it, like, a Nezha hits you, you gain 50% resistance to it, a second awards 75% resistance, a third one 87.5% and beyond that you take zero damage.

On 1/5/2017 at 9:56 AM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Problem with your advice is that you need to die in order to switch  loadouts and me personally I never die in conclave and when I do it's not because I'm getting countered or outplayed it's because I make a silly mistake or I slammed when I wanted to air swipe or I landed wrong so I do that getting up animation so personally my build works well against all and me personally I can take down a nezah easily I just hate how long it takes and how the majority of the time my team can't 

Take your team into an invite only match and be a warding nazha. Stay there until they can drop the warding halo quickly. 

Minus the Valkyrs talons I find everything is balanced out quite nicely. All you have to do is practice. 

Edited by (XB1)Aeries Vendetta

On 07/01/2017 at 10:43 AM, (Xbox One)Aeries Vendetta said:

Take your team into an invite only match and be a warding nazha. Stay there until they can drop the warding halo quickly. 

Minus the Valkyrs talons I find everything is balanced out quite nicely. All you have to do is practice. 

No some things really need looked into again this is just one of the many things wrong with conclave at this time and telling me to "practice" when I have the highest kd ratio of PS4 and chances are pc as well 10.2:1 is pretty pointless when I can perform that amazing during public matches. I'm making this post not as a "I can't counter nerf plz" person I'm pointing this out as a "I have put blood sweat and tears into getting this good and having the best kd on this game and I hate how these kids can do it pretty easy with some op combo" kinda person. 

On 1/12/2017 at 4:01 PM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

No some things really need looked into again this is just one of the many things wrong with conclave at this time and telling me to "practice" when I have the highest kd ratio of PS4 and chances are pc as well 10.2:1 is pretty pointless when I can perform that amazing during public matches. I'm making this post not as a "I can't counter nerf plz" person I'm pointing this out as a "I have put blood sweat and tears into getting this good and having the best kd on this game and I hate how these kids can do it pretty easy with some op combo" kinda person. 

Kd has nothing to do with anything.  People boost their kd all the time. Others sit in the lowest level of conclave and farm on new comers. Big deal. 

There is literally a counter to every play style and weapon. If you are willing to take the time and work it out and practice you will find it. 

The only things that I find outrageous are those people who glitch or bot with controllers. 

If you legit have to cheat to win then you disgust me. 

On 12/1/2017 at 6:01 PM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

No some things really need looked into again this is just one of the many things wrong with conclave at this time and telling me to "practice" when I have the highest kd ratio of PS4 and chances are pc as well 10.2:1 is pretty pointless when I can perform that amazing during public matches.

That KD may have a lot of meanings, such as farming easy lobbies, quitting as soon as a similar or higher skilled player shows up, overstaying in RC, even having a friend or alt account used to farm kills without dying, an actually good player, or whatever. The amount of ways to manipulate KD (and players caught doing it) have rendered it useless as a measure of skill and/or experience, so there's no point on saying "my KD is higher than yours, so I'm right and you're wrong" as an argument 

On 12/1/2017 at 6:01 PM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

I'm making this post not as a "I can't counter nerf plz" person

Your crusade against Daikyu and your war against Snipers says otherwise. Everything else has been said in the linked threads (mostly after watching your footage, which explains by itself why these threads keep popping up)

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Clarifications