Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls delete

Eigyh

I would pay handsomely for the supra riven but sadly it doesnt have a negative stat.

If you like though I got this spare Hema mod w/ 200% damage 3+ punch through and -26% ammo max. If you are interested in trading, Just send me a dm :) Im sure you will profit nicely from a mid-high tier riven from a fairly new weapon

Edited by Eureka.seveN
1 hour ago, Eureka.seveN said:

I would pay handsomely for the supra riven but sadly it doesnt have a negative stat.

If you like though I got this spare Hema mod w/ 200% damage 3+ punch through and -26% ammo max. If you are interested in trading, Just send me a dm :) Im sure you will profit nicely from a mid-high tier riven from a fairly new weapon

thanks for the offer sir/ mam. but sorry i dont use hema

22 minutes ago, Haruu912 said:

Jungyeon here and would like to offer a trade for the dual crit stat Synapse riven for mine. Mine's 62% mag size and 191.3% crit chance. I also pmd you in game so chuck us a reply whenever possible :) cheers

sorry ill pass, but thanks for the offer

Hmm very precisely.. The weapon that goes by the name Buzlok and the nearly more marvelous Spectra are really appealing to the eye of myself.

The human being that is myself would be very pleased if I could Message a little with you so that we could make a little transaction that would favor the both of us.

2 hours ago, Boltcatcher said:

Hmm very precisely.. The weapon that goes by the name Buzlok and the nearly more marvelous Spectra are really appealing to the eye of myself.

The human being that is myself would be very pleased if I could Message a little with you so that we could make a little transaction that would favor the both of us.

thanks, comment your offer sir/mam