Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Secondary Build

Nika_Romanova

Question

Hi, I'm trying to build my Lex Prime for Mesa's Peacemaker.  This is mostly because I got a riven mod <Lex Visidex> Which is +108.1% Damage and 44.1% Status..

My regular build would be Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Pathogen Rounds, Convulsion, P/Target Cracker, and P/Pistol Gambit.  I also now have a Primed Heated Charge...

Should I get rid of one of the 90%'s and add the Riven?

Thanks for your time,

Nika

4 answers to this question

From what I've read Riven mods don't work for Peacemaker because they're weapon specific and any weapon specific or acolyte mod doesn't work with ability made weapons.

The setup you have going is the ideal Peacemaker setup, least below lvl 200.

Pure Toxic or Magnetic/Toxic Vs Corpus of course.

11 hours ago, Nika_Romanova said:

Hi, I'm trying to build my Lex Prime for Mesa's Peacemaker.  This is mostly because I got a riven mod <Lex Visidex> Which is +108.1% Damage and 44.1% Status..

My regular build would be Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Pathogen Rounds, Convulsion, P/Target Cracker, and P/Pistol Gambit.  I also now have a Primed Heated Charge...

Should I get rid of one of the 90%'s and add the Riven?

Thanks for your time,

Nika

You already hsve the best build for peacemaker against armor. Rivens wont help peacemaker at all.

41 minutes ago, Nika_Romanova said:

Thanks for your replies :)  What would you  What would you change for "200+" enemies?

Just like any other weapon you'll eventually want to convert over to more status when dealing with higher armor. I found a 90%x1 + 60/60%x2 Pure Corrosive Crit setup starts to perform similar around lvl 160 against armored Grineer and eventually a Viral proc is more productive against Infested than the +75% modifier that Corrosive damage gives you against Fossilized  The threshold for that is roughly lvl 200.using 90%x2 + P. Heated Charge.

This is counting her own damage buff at 185% Power Strength. Buffs from other players would extend the thresholds further in level.