Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Extermination Mission Bug

famallama

+1.

I've had this happen 3 times today, once after the mission swaped 3 times ending on exterminate and bugging out with 5 enemies.

I play loki, so I can use the decoy to point me in the right direction, these enemies are always outside the map/ under the floor.

Please fix, this is really annoying.

Suggestion : Put a button at extraction that ends the mission and kills all remaining enemies on the level after a given time limit.

Same here, I did the extermnation mission on Puck and it tells me that I have 1 enemy left to kill. Ran through the whole map 3 times and even looked at the falling points to see if some dumb infested fell and is still alive. There was nothing. Total waste of time so I just aborted the mission.

Someone please fix this asap.

Aaaand, same problem.
Fourth time I'm doing the Janus mission on Saturn, two enemies left.

Do something. This bug is one month old, and lots of players are experiencing this.

EDIT: Yes, it is one month old, my dear Rumhann. The bug first appeared one month ago.

Edited by SnowedEarth

Aaaand, same problem.

Fourth time I'm doing the Janus mission on Saturn, two enemies left.

Do something. This bug is one month old, and lots of players are experiencing this.

First post in this thread is from the 5th . . . how is this "one month old"?

I will certainly agree that it is happening a lot and very frustrating, don't even know if my informer kills are counting to the event total since I have to abandon the mission to get out, but I don't think exaggeration helps the issue.

This happened twice in a row to me in a T3 exterminate mission. first time counter  said there were 6 and the second time it was 4. Lotus and the map pointer were telling us to head to extraction but even when all four players are there it says "Waiting for remaining players". looked for the mission enemies everywhere with no luck.

First post in this thread is from the 5th . . . how is this "one month old"?

I will certainly agree that it is happening a lot and very frustrating, don't even know if my informer kills are counting to the event total since I have to abandon the mission to get out, but I don't think exaggeration helps the issue.

Current appearance of bug, yes 5th July. but bug itself appeared a long time ago and was reported as "fixed". So, it's reappearance is kinda frustrating.

Thanks Aedwynn

Also, just completed Sycorax, not sure if it was a fluke, or my attempt at work around was successful.  I went through and took out all the Grineer targets first, then went back through to take out the informant drones.  Certainly won't work with Infested or Corpus extermination missions . . . but will try again to see if repeated attempts yield further success.

As for "fixed" bugs reappearing, I fell through an elevator again today - multiple times while Invis'ed.

This happened to me and a friend on Carpo in Jupiter earlier today, and I, using Loki, didn't know about using the Decoy to point to the enemy. After numerous tries at DC'ing ourselves (which might have worked once or twice on previous instances of this bug), I had to abort. I was rather upset, as a Flow actually dropped from one of the infested, & I was unable to get it due to a glitch.

Yeah I ran an exterminate misson on Earth/Adaro and after searching the entire map it still was saying I had 2 enemies remaining. I normally wouldn't make a big deal about it and just abort but, I lost out on a split chamber mod which really sucks.

(Possible solution)

I just put on the artifact (enemy radar) and completed two tier 2 void exterminations without a problem, going to give it a couple more runs to see if it was luck or if it may be a temporary solution until they fix this.

This happened probably 3 or 4 times to me today. Every single time it was like 2 people left over. Though oddly enough on a Tower 3 exterminate there was 20 left over.

The Tower 3 might have been that it just didn't count turrets... but we'll we see what's going on.

This has happened to me twice before. Very frustrating bug, since I usually run missions solo, which takes quite a while sometimes.

A similar thing just happened to me while fighting Tyl Regor. He stopped, was in kind of a t-pose, then disappeared completely after I killed him. No loot, and the mission marker was still saying he was alive, and I couldn't complete the mission.