Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Charger looks

PGDraxos

Just now, TheChaotic1 said:

The counter is, its a charger, all chargers look the same.

... because it's a video game, and these aren't procedurally generated mobs with infinite variation...

3 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

Frankly this makes even less sense, the infestation in it's purest form doesn't look like anything man made, it looks like ancients and boilers and brood mothers and maggots, there's no reason for it to "make" replicas of grineer armor just because it's a charger, it has grineer armor because it was once a grineer.

Basically yes, it is absolutely the way it is because it's a videogame, even if DE tries to patch it up with a shaky and illogical lore reason.

@TheChaotic1 " The counter is, its a charger, all chargers look the same.

The ancients are actually infested orokin, not chargers or pure infested, you can see their robes and other things,

Edited by Delta-Epsilon_Limit
I don't know how to format and quote :3

On 12/29/2016 at 11:43 PM, AM-Bunny said:

I don't really see it as a problem.

People have been asking for these sorts of things for a long time. Zanuka as a pet? Ridiculous according to the lore, considering Lotus views it as an abomination. Kuva Jester as a pet? Doesn't even begin to make sense. There are people that would love to see these enemies as pets though, just for fun, regardless of reasoning.

DE has basically delivered that to us, don't think about it too much.

Just because people want stuff as pets doesn't mean you just roll over when DE publishes a lore and logic breaking pet. How did my infested dog produce literal armor? Armor has no DNA for the infested to reproduce.

7 hours ago, TheChaotic1 said:

The counter is, its a charger, all chargers look the same.

because DE never bothered to make multiple models, not because thats how lore says they all look. But this whole mindset of "they are allowed to halfass it because they've been halfassing it" doesn't really work for me

Edit: Take this as being salty if u want but I'm extremely sick of content thats slapped together with no measure of quality n I'm extremely disappointed with the infested door turning out to basically give us another kubrow breed with no uniqueness to it. People want a charger skin, give em a charger skin, dont ruin the mystery door for it. That could've been used for something awesome, now its one more missed opportunity. They can fix the model all they want, and they should, but they should also start thinking the content out first n quit wasting opportunities.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius