The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

realy bad performance

SDGDen

since the glast gambit update. my performance has been halved, and a new problem was introduced. every 15 or so seconds. my GPU just jumps to about 0% usage. causing the game to freeze for a couple seconds.

usualy i have all on high and a consistent 60FPS, with at least 30 when S#&$ hits the fan aka when you have 4 synoid mirages sliding around with telos boltaces while spamming

my specs are:

8GB ram

GTX 750 TI gaming by msi

amd radeon R10 3.5GHZ 4 core CPU

harddrive at 4MB read/write

and i recently got a 450MB/s SSD, so i installed the game on it. but i think that it didnt completely install the game there.

i am usualy running discord, fraps, msi afterburner and opera(browser) in the background. most of which shouldnt cause issues. i have had issues with browsers in the past. most notably chrome. but that was before i got an SSD and it used all 4 MB/s read AND write... firefox just used 30% of the cpu when watching youtube.

so. is this a hardware related issue or just bad game optimization (if its bad game optimization, DE pls fix)

sidenote: i have tried setting the game settings to all max performance, still get the same issue. although i no longer get framedrops with the 4 synoid mirage+telos boltace setup. and my GPU and CPU never go over 40%.

This issue has been perpetuating since TWW. Up until now ive still been getting major hitches everytime i load into my liset. I get performance issues at around 3-5 mission and fps drops and fluctuates between 49-60...sometimes ill see 54-90. 

im running:

i7 6700
GTX 1070 8gb
32 gb RAM
512 m.2 SSD + 2TB SSHD. 

I would think my cpu specs are over kill to run the game...but if its not on DE's end...then i have to run diagnostics to see if its coming from my end...