Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did anything change with Mesa?

Cynaris

Question

Hey peeps, I'm back. Dead PC stopped me from playing for a good half year if not more, but with that problem out of the way, I have a simple question.

I'm back to my beloved 360noscope frame, and I feel like she deals way less damage. I do get sometimes 3-10k hits on certain enemies, but for the majority of the time, it's more like 200 whites with the occasional 700 yellow. With Corrosive Projection equipped.

Did she get a change? Was Peacemaker nerfed? 

And while at it, is the Peacemaker bug a newly introduced one? Sometimes I get stuck in it, usually while popping in and out of the stance in mid-air, I feel. (Sometimes means fairly often)

Someone guide me :<

Edited by Cynaris

10 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Cynaris said:

Hey peeps, I'm back. Dead PC stopped me from playing for a good half year if not more, but with that problem out of the way, I have a simple question.

I'm back to my beloved 360noscope frame, and I feel like she deals way less damage. I do get sometimes 3-10k hits on certain enemies, but for the majority of the time, it's more like 200 whites with the occasional 700 yellow. With Corrosive Projection equipped.

Did she get a change? Was Peacemaker nerfed? 

And while at it, is the Peacemaker bug a newly introduced one? Sometimes I get stuck in it, usually while popping in and out of the stance in mid-air, I feel. (Sometimes means fairly often)

Someone guide me :<

Mesas ult now consumes more energy based on eff and duration, has a ting that you have to aim at enemies and scales with secondary weapon mods. 

Use a crit build for secondary. It actually does more damage now but you cant stay forever in it anymore