Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS AKSTILETTO RIVEN MOD 950 PLATINUM

Traviswojo

The akstiletto is primarily impact, but it doesn't mean that you have to build it that way, that's very good damage and crit chance there are many people who would want that mod but many would prefer if it was just -aim zoom or something along those lines. Although that does not destroy the price completely I believe you could get over 600 for that, if not then it's in that ball park

Edited by Traviswojo
43 minutes ago, Traviswojo said:

The akstiletto is primarily impact, but it doesn't mean that you have to build it that way, that's very good damage and crit chance there are many people who would want that mod but many would prefer if it was just -aim zoom or something along those lines. Although that does not destroy the price completely I believe you could get over 600 for that, if not then it's in that ball park

Actually neg impact helps the weapon do more slash procs. But yeah ur right, u can build a weapon however u want if ur not min-maxing.

26 minutes ago, patty60205 said:

Actually neg impact helps the weapon do more slash procs. But yeah ur right, u can build a weapon however u want if ur not min-maxing.

I don't even know if it's worth building slash on the akstiletto unless you have a Maim because the impact is 2x more on the akstiletto prime, although i suppose with that mod you could easily build slash with Maim and some status mods. You also forgot about the fact you can build impact on it tho with Pummel you know that mod that is like maim but impact. I know the impact proc isn't as good as the slash proc but the slash is so low compared to the impact damage on the akstiletto prime i dont believe it is even worth building it that way, but i see your point. With my mod an impact build is only viable.

Edited by Traviswojo
20 minutes ago, Traviswojo said:

I don't even know if it's worth building slash on the akstiletto unless you have a Maim because the impact is 2x more on the akstiletto prime, although i suppose with that mod you could easily build slash with Maim and some status mods. You also forgot about the fact you can build impact on it tho with Pummel you know that mod that is like maim but impact. I know the impact proc isn't as good as the slash proc but the slash is so low compared to the impact damage on the akstiletto prime i dont believe it is even worth building it that way, but i see your point. With my mod an impact build is only viable.

Nope i didnt mention adding slash at all, obviously adding base dmg is the best. What im saying is negative impact increases slash procs thats all.