Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The undropable Ivara's System

Bk201HeadShot

Question

Hii Guys !

I spent last week trying to farm Ivara, i got 3 parts on my first day, it didn't take a lot of hard work, but since the, until now, i got no systems, i farmed most on phobos and then earth, still nothing, more than 100 run and nothing (I didn't have to farm that much for loki prime system... back when we used to farm in the void)

most of the time undected and all the time 3 data retrieved still nothing, and the weird thing, is when it comes to the reward, sometimes i see only 2 identified items, even tho I retrieved 3 datas, I wonder if it's a bug or it's just that hard to get..

Is this normal guys ?

5 answers to this question

Different parts of Ivara drop in different places and levels of difficulty. You cannot farm the same nodes for all of her parts. 

I recommend you refer to the wiki for her part drop locations.

Here's a helpful link: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ivara

But yeah, I was farming her for a good 2 months with little luck before I managed to get her parts. With how bloated the drop tables are, 100 runs is probably average.

Being undetected doesn't matter for Ivara parts. All that matters is that you actually extract all 3 terminal's data. You can set off every alarm and use Ciphers to auto-hack them. It doesn't matter.

As for not seeing your third item, be sure you check your credit rewards as well. There's Mission Credits, a flat amount per mission in the thousands. You have your picked-up credits which is almost always some 38524 number, but then there also might have been a credit cache of a few piddling thousand.