Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik small tweaks

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

Void Pulse Mastery at max rank no longer has increased cooldowns

Rift Sight - Longer duration and at max rank, lasts for the whole duration of the mission

Systematic Override at max rank lasts for the whole duration of the mission

Energy Surge at max rank lasts for 30 seconds with 3 energy per second

Umbra Lance further skill tree - After Umbra Lance, player deals harmful void energy with melee and ignore 10% of armor for 30 seconds

Umbra Swords (idea)  - Void Pulse at max rank causes player to gain 2 energy per enemy kill for 20-30 seconds

Edited by (PS4)CaptainIMalik

16 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

Void Pulse Mastery at max rank no longer has increased cooldowns

Rift Sight - Longer duration and at max rank, lasts for the whole duration of the mission

Systematic Override at max rank lasts for the whole duration of the mission

Energy Surge at max rank lasts for 30 seconds with 3 energy per second

Umbra Lance further skill tree - After Umbra Lance, player deals harmful void energy with melee and ignore 10% of armor for 30 seconds

Umbra Swords (idea)  - Void Pulse at max rank causes player to gain 2 energy per enemy kill for 20-30 seconds

Void Pulse Mastery does not have increased cooldown anyways, it takes off 15 seconds per level for a total of 60 seconds.

Rift Sight - The only powers that last the entire duration of the mission is passives.  Each school has three passives, maybe switching this out for sysemic override would be a idea then making it last the entire mission, its basically just enemy radar after all.

Systematic Override - Got to disagree with you, a lot of people feel the whole efficiency thing is a problem with the game as is.  Lets not add another thing to it, I would be adjusting my fleeting levels if that happenned

Umbra Lance - Cool idea, but I think it might be better suited for another school, Zeniruk isn't really a melee school.

Umbra Swords - I like this, but I think it should work that same as the passives.  It shouldn't work when powers like Embers WoF, Banshees Soundsquake, Valkyes Hysteria is active.

10 hours ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Void Pulse Mastery does not have increased cooldown anyways, it takes off 15 seconds per level for a total of 60 seconds.

Umbra Lance - Cool idea, but I think it might be better suited for another school, Zeniruk isn't really a melee school.

Yeah I meant, when you invest in other things besides Void Pulse mastery, there is no longer increased cooldowns 

Really? I think it kinds fits the description because Zenurik is supposed to dominate the enemy 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

Yeah I meant, when you invest in other things besides Void Pulse mastery, there is no longer increased cooldowns 

Really? I think it kinds fits the description because Zenurik is supposed to dominate the enemy 

oh ok, I knows what you means now by the cooldown, sorry for the mix up.  If they do, do that, it needs to be done for every school though as they all have mastery as well.

Your description was fine, but if you look at all the other powers in it, none of them are melee, but then if you look at other schools, such a Unairu or Naramon are much more melee based.  Don't get me wrong, I love the skill, I just think it needs to be adjusted slightly and added to one of those schools instead of Zeniruk.