Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Odd-issey (18+, bullsh*t guaranteed, invite-only)

KuraioNokami

6 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Luna carefully grabbed the mug from the lady. However, she couldn't drink with her helmet on, so she digitalized away her helmet so she could actually drink from the mug.

-----

With the body you got, I'm sure that keeping your grandchildren safe from that crazy ex-wife is pretty simple

The old lady sat down again.

---

"I'm afraid that womanis not easily deterred. It is a challenge even for me."

9 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

The old lady sat down again.

---

"I'm afraid that womanis not easily deterred. It is a challenge even for me."

Luna didn't say anything as she didn't have anything to talk about, so she just kept drinking from the cup now and then

-----

You know, you could hire a tenno if you are having some trouble with this woman. just saying

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Alright."  Ellie launched herself into the air.

Meshia hovered over and Nhayruni just jumped.

---

46 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Luna didn't say anything as she didn't have anything to talk about, so she just kept drinking from the cup now and then

-----

You know, you could hire a tenno if you are having some trouble with this woman. just saying

"Is the cocoa good, dear?"

---

"Even Tenno have trouble with her."

9 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Is the cocoa good, dear?"

---

"Even Tenno have trouble with her."

Luna nodded.
Yes it is. Its better than what I can make, thats for sure she said and giggled for a bit.

----

Sounds like someone who isn't "normal" if you ask me. Is she some kind of cyborg or an ex-grineer woman with augment or something. Because I don't think a normal human would cause that much trouble to a tenno

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Luna nodded.
Yes it is. Its better than what I can make, thats for sure she said and giggled for a bit.

----

Sounds like someone who isn't "normal" if you ask me. Is she some kind of cyborg or an ex-grineer woman with augment or something. Because I don't think a normal human would cause that much trouble to a tenno

The old lady smiled. "That is good, dear. Do you happen to have any questions you want to ask?"

---

Gregor skook his head. "Worse. She's a demolitions expert. And she uses her entire home colony as hostages."

On 2017-06-29 at 11:20 AM, KuraioNokami said:

The old lady smiled. "That is good, dear. Do you happen to have any questions you want to ask?"

---

Gregor skook his head. "Worse. She's a demolitions expert. And she uses her entire home colony as hostages."

Um...I guess I could ask something...How is it to live here?

-----

Doesn't sound too far from being a grineer leader if you ask me. Anyway, have any of you or your guys tried to do anything about the situation or is this a case of "too dangerous to do anything" kind of deal?

12 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Um...I guess I could ask something...How is it to live here?

-----

Doesn't sound too far from being a grineer leader if you ask me. Anyway, have any of you or your guys tried to do anything about the situation or is this a case of "too dangerous to do anything" kind of deal?

The old lady nodded. "It is quite comfortable, really. Not to mention I have the privilege of being able to see my son at work whenever I like!"

---

"It's far too dangerous. The moment we try anything her whole colony goes boom."

3 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

The old lady nodded. "It is quite comfortable, really. Not to mention I have the privilege of being able to see my son at work whenever I like!"

---

"It's far too dangerous. The moment we try anything her whole colony goes boom."

That does sound nice, to be able to see your son whenever you can or want she said as she took a sip from her mug.

-----

Have you tried talk to her, you know, negotiate a fair deal or something like that?

9 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

That does sound nice, to be able to see your son whenever you can or want she said as she took a sip from her mug.

-----

Have you tried talk to her, you know, negotiate a fair deal or something like that?

The old lady nodded. "It truly is. I had two sons, once... But one died in the midst of an exploding Fomorian..."

---

"She's unnaproachable. Too drunk. What we need is someone who can become invisible to her sensors..."

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

The old lady nodded. "It truly is. I had two sons, once... But one died in the midst of an exploding Fomorian..."

---

"She's unnaproachable. Too drunk. What we need is someone who can become invisible to her sensors..."

I'm sorry for your loss...I remember when the first tenno relay was destroyed, it was not a pretty sight....Luckily, everyone managed to evacuate before it was too late

----

Let me guess, she has something that can detect void signatures from tenno and no matter how a tenno try to hide it, we can't go under the radar? If that is the case, then I have no idea what you should do. Do you know anything that would be of any use?

12 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I'm sorry for your loss...I remember when the first tenno relay was destroyed, it was not a pretty sight....Luckily, everyone managed to evacuate before it was too late

----

Let me guess, she has something that can detect void signatures from tenno and no matter how a tenno try to hide it, we can't go under the radar? If that is the case, then I have no idea what you should do. Do you know anything that would be of any use?

"Hmm... I wouldn't say I lost him, however."

---

"She does not have void sensors. She has heat, movement and sound sensors."

6 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Hmm... I wouldn't say I lost him, however."

---

"She does not have void sensors. She has heat, movement and sound sensors."

Oh? she said somewhat curious, letting the old lady continue to talk

-----

Hm...In theory, could a ghost pass through these sensors? Not some sneaky military dude that is called "ghost", a literal ghost he asked as he started to get an idea.

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Oh? she said somewhat curious, letting the old lady continue to talk

-----

Hm...In theory, could a ghost pass through these sensors? Not some sneaky military dude that is called "ghost", a literal ghost he asked as he started to get an idea.

"My other son managed to return his conciousness to a new, different body, you see."

---

Gregor nodded. "With ease."

5 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"My other son managed to return his conciousness to a new, different body, you see."

---

Gregor nodded. "With ease."

Oh...Kinda like in a movie where someone transfer their "soul" into another body, right? Or was it their brain....

-----

If that is the case, then I might have the solution to your problem, although you will have to partake on this idea of mine

3 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Oh...Kinda like in a movie where someone transfer their "soul" into another body, right? Or was it their brain....

-----

If that is the case, then I might have the solution to your problem, although you will have to partake on this idea of mine

"Yes, exactly. Ma'iin is truly a brilliant young man, having achieved such a thing."

The old lady seemed proud of her son.

---

Gregor nodded. "I am listening."

11 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Yes, exactly. Ma'iin is truly a brilliant young man, having achieved such a thing."

The old lady seemed proud of her son.

---

Gregor nodded. "I am listening."

Luna chuckled a bit as she thought the old lady seemed to be very proud in her own way.
We have somewhat similar to your son, but instead of transferring his body to another one, he like to invent stuff. He's quite an engineer. I'm sure that he and your son would get along

----

Fang turned around so he had his back toward Gregor.

What I'm going to tell you might be seem as utterly crazy and out of my mind, but trust me on this one; I have done this before. So my question to you is... he turned his head so his side could be seen, instead of the back of his head

;are you prepared to hear what Idea I have in mind?