Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me with the MR11 test please

SamuraiPizza

Question

The biggest problem I face is falling. If I fall the test is basically over. I try to be cautious but that slows me down way too much.

I'm using a Soma Prime with fire rate, damage, reload speed and magazine size mods, hip firing plenty, and using Loki. No additional mobility mods like Mobilize equipped because that causes me to overshoot my bullet jumps. I'm hipfiring as much as possible but I cannot seem to do it.

Any pointers on how to get past this would be appreciated.  

Thank you!

6 answers to this question

It took me days to do it, try to learn the path from any youtube vídeo and try it again relaxed, in the beginning you gonna be almost out of time, but then you will have plenty time, about 30" over, just don't sprint/bullet jump if not necessary.

Edited by SovereignSVRGN

Some tips from WarframeWiki:

• Using Zephyr's Tail Wind can make it possible to reach the end of the test without the need to go through the entire course. Especially the maze towards the end as she can go over the walls.
  • Be sure to bring hitscan weapons as well, as some orbs move. At one point, you will take a hovering platform slowly up, during which moving orbs will appear. It is critical to shoot these as the time it takes for you to reach the top may run your time out.
  • Using the Ignis with Firestorm is an easy way to hit all the orbs without much focus.

I hope this helps

Edited by Doxorn