The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat genetic code Alerts

Kalvorax

so...
t8QFI.png

This is starting soon....I havent seen one of these in a week....and trying to farm the scans out is pathetic...Can this alert PLEASE run 3-4 times a week for 2-3 hours (a la nitiain style) would make farming kavats FAR less daunting (yes i know there are only 2 types of kavats but that is beside the point)

Edited by xcynderx

Sadly those alerts needs to be as rare as kubrow egg ones, since they are the same in the end, but the thing with genetic codes are that there are 10 needed, not 5.

The kubrow egg alert gives you 1 entire egg, while for kavats it gives 1/2 of an egg, that is the problem, so fixing the amount of codes instead of the amount of alerts would work, sadly DE can't make it work.

heh...well then they need to increase the drop rate even more than they did OR (imo) change Helios so he can rescan certain items (health restore plants and feral kavats)...and I know damn well that kubrow eggs are FAR easier to get with much less hassle involved.

I dont mind it being 5 codes per alert, but they NEED to happen more often.once a week is not good (when they first added them in it was nearly 2 weeks between the initial release and a second alert)

hell, I'd be all for having a chance of getting another code off a feral kavat kill (with scanning giving the higher chance)

14 hours ago, xcynderx said:

heh...well then they need to increase the drop rate even more than they did OR (imo) change Helios so he can rescan certain items (health restore plants and feral kavats)...and I know damn well that kubrow eggs are FAR easier to get with much less hassle involved.

I dont know about feral kavat, but there is something in place for the plants: the Chesa Kubrow does harvest them, even if they're fully scanned. He also picks up the Void reactant.

Edited by Alenn_Tax
grammar's hard -_-'