Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Myconia: Infestation (OPEN IC RP)

Rakawan

7 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"I should manage as long as this Enferon supply keeps up." Nomad replies. "On another note I don't think I got your name yet."

"On that note you may want to remove the clog in the system." She says. "And my name is Sai'ah."

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"I'll help. Think of it as a favor for another. Though, I dont advise a full frontal assault. Ghost ships are easier to make."

"Nemesis and her hive will handle the frontal assault." She says. "We will enter by a different route. Once the Array has located him we can formulate further." 

Intruders?!

Here… Impossible. No one would dare.

Wouldn’t they?

Do something you fool! They have come to kill you!

The many voices cried out inside his mind. Omega’s organic hands clenched in anger. His frame remained dormant.

“Find them.” He ordered.

As soon as the final syllable left Omega’s lips, the Frame awoke, its tendrils feeling the air – as if it were tasting it. And without question it leapt into the closest vent and began to crawl through the hidden spaces within the ship.

It did not take long before the intruders were discovered…

Spikes of infestation were thrown by their feet as if to warn them.

“LEAVE THIS PLACE!” An almost inaudible voice bellowed from the frame as it jumped down from the vent.   

On 2/15/2017 at 3:52 PM, Rakawan said:

"Nemesis and her hive will handle the frontal assault." She says. "We will enter by a different route. Once the Array has located him we can formulate further." 

"Are you prepared for a drop in life support?  Or if he goes drastic, and initiates a self-destruct?  I hope you don't plan on going in guns a-blazing.  For your sake."