The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we ever get a Beast Warframe like Furion?

5 hours ago, RAGTHEDOLL said:

It's been implied and indirectly stated that within a warframe is a surrogate. A genetically moddified empty minded human controlled through transference. The infestation that we have been implied to be made of is likely simply the bio metal that makes up a warframe exoskeleton 

if if it makes you fell any better, humans are technically animals too

I am well aware that humans are animals, no need to console me as I never implied I don't understand this fact. However, as I said, I do not wish our warframe's insides (if they are not amorphous) to be a human. And that much was never confirmed.

On 1/2/2017 at 5:24 PM, ArionLightning said:

Rhino fits in that theme

I feel like rhino fits the paradigm of being the big guy runs through everything and can't be stopped. When I hear beast warframe I think of some more animalistic in nature, that which comes to mind its closer to the themes I see represented by Furion

I want ninjas. The beast form of that Furion concept can just be added to the list of much better skins to replace the ugly Helminth Charger skin.

On 1/2/2017 at 4:26 PM, Mak_Gohae said:

Valk says hi.

I've been saying that we should get a frame based on the first boss of Dark Sector

http://darksector.wikia.com/wiki/Colossus

Rhino says hi. 

On 1/2/2017 at 6:41 PM, Mak_Gohae said:

But rhino doesnt climb walls and throws things.

Parkour 2.0.  Throwing "things" is not specific enough to be a power. Just run around with Rhino throwing Javloks and Glaives.

Edited by UrielColtan