Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for some Hema builds

Flame266

Question

16 answers to this question

1st your post is in the wrong place and will be moved (just an heads up)

2nd since the forum rework i cant put a picture and sorry but I'm not gonna start typing all the mods i have.

But in short

make corrosive for armor and Cold for shields, viral is your flesh damage as base allready.

After you have the elements set do what you want with the gun, make it silent if you want or something.

+ ammo mutators don't help anything on hema (some people accidentally might put it on)

1 minute ago, Flustershy said:

1st your post is in the wrong place and will be moved (just an heads up)

2nd since the forum rework i cant put a picture and sorry but I'm not gonna start typing all the mods i have.

But in short

make corrosive for armor and Cold for shields, viral is your flesh damage as base allready.

After you have the elements set do what you want with the gun, make it silent if you want or something.

+ ammo mutators don't help anything on hema (some people accidentally might put it on)

I kinda though this isnt the right section, should I Just remove It? Would you mind telling me which one is ghe right section? I dont frequent the forums very often. Thanks for your advise most importantly, I dont put ammo mutation because I use carrier, as for my mods Im following H3dsh0t's build, but I was wondering If I could build It differently

1 minute ago, Flame266 said:

I kinda though this isnt the right section, should I Just remove It? Would you mind telling me which one is ghe right section? I dont frequent the forums very often. Thanks for your advise most importantly, I dont put ammo mutation because I use carrier, as for my mods Im following H3dsh0t's build, but I was wondering If I could build It differently

If you are unsure what topic your post belongs, post it on off topic, anything is welcome there even things outside of warframe as long as its not you know, not safe for work, stuff.

4 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Mod for damage and status chance. Reload speed for utility if possible, but since it already has Viral base damage, I would pair it with either Gas or Corrosive since those provide some of the best procs.

Which one do you think goes better against high LVL content such as Sorties 2 and 3 for example

3 minutes ago, Flame266 said:

Also headshot is completely safe and allowed word on warframe forums, posts that contain profanity will be checked by DE site staff and they would still give warning points if you replaced letters with numbers.

If you are unsure what topic your post belongs, post it on off topic, anything is welcome there even things outside of warframe as long as its not you know, not safe for work, stuff.

Dammit! Just as I was posting Saryn's you know, wobbly spores. Thanks for the info ;P

Also headshot is completely safe and allowed word on warframe forums, posts that contain profanity will be checked by DE site staff and they would still give warning points if you replaced letters with numbers.

Thats just his YT' username, but you probably know him, If so, my comment is irrelevant

3 minutes ago, Flame266 said:

Dammit! Just as I was posting Saryn's you know, wobbly spores. Thanks for the info ;P

Also, if you cant decide what elements to put (id put the corrosive + cold)

You can go to simulacrum in the relays.

Make build A and B with the different elements suggested, and you can swap between them in simulacrum and see how they work on desired enemies.

As long as you have the enemies scanned that is, simulacrum is a great asset if you want to test builds fast and in a single session.

Also i did not know it was a youtuber, so i just thought you chanced the word thinking it was profanity, my bad.

Edited by Flustershy

7 minutes ago, Flame266 said:

Which one do you think goes better against high LVL content such as Sorties 2 and 3 for example

For Grineer, use Corrosive modding since Corrosive procs reduce armor (and thus increase your damage). For Corpus, I'd recommend Gas since Gas procs ignore shields and proc Toxin is a radius around the enemy you hit, dealing shield-ignoring DoT to everyone in range, and these procs can stack.