Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions Unlocks

Remilia_TH

Question

So, I'm asking this question for a friend mainly because I'm curious as well.

Is it not possible to unlock missions because a friend completes it for you?

My friend tried to do The New Strange but it's bugged for him and he cannot complete it. He cannot progress through the game without it done due to a junction, and he can't do The Second Dream / The War Within without it either. 

I believe the term for this is "Taxi" ... bringing another player to a missions they haven't unlocked to therefore unlock it by completion.

Unless the junctions actually took this out... that is a possibility.

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

As far i understand you can't go to relais on Planets if the junction before isn't made, overall quest wise impossible i guess. node wise he can basicly unlock every mission with a taxi.

One node on a planet and he should be able to continue from there.

This is sadly not the case with him. Nodes cannot be unlocked via taxi according to him. We keep clearing Hieracon on Pluto for credit farm and still he has it locked.

17 hours ago, ragingdeamon said:

you need to unlock the planet first before taxis unlock nodes. This has always been the case. 

The only thing your friend can do is to contact support and wait for help from there.

Never been the case with me. I've had Eris open long before I ever got there in the first place.

I'm sure I remember being taxied to Europa for Nova and not getting that planet unlocked, although I did unlock the next one in line. Maybe you cleared the boss giving you the segment to Eris via Taxi, and so you unlocked Eris, and then you did stuff on Eris on your own. And now your friend can't do that because he needs junctions.