Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why i just received 25p when should received 250p?

RestlnPee

Question

8 answers to this question

Or maybe you were distracted when doing the trade and he just scammed you and still got his 225p..

Were you expecting he would answer "Yeah i still have the 225p!! Want me to invite you to my dojo so I can give them to you?"

Edited by tiagoborg

I know who you are referring to, and a quick google search of his ign will bring up multiple forum posts complaining about the same dude.

Just remember, check the platinum values before accepting a trade. If any changes are made to either player's inventory, a ready trade will automatically be unreadied.

I highly recommend making a support ticket and waiting for action on this particular player; I don't wish for scum like him to be tolerated in any society. The vermin should be eradicated as fast as possible.

There's two possibilities for your encounter, either it's a bug, or the buyer lied to you. Though, the later one are more likely. 

You should try your luck at support ticket, which I recommend do it. The support might track down your trade record, and if the buyer really only gave 25p, support may reverse your trade If they think the trade is irrational.

On 1/7/2017 at 7:35 AM, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

There's two possibilities for your encounter, either it's a bug, or the buyer lied to you. Though, the later one are more likely. 

You should try your luck at support ticket, which I recommend do it. The support might track down your trade record, and if the buyer really only gave 25p, support may reverse your trade If they think the trade is irrational.

I wouldn't count on support reversing the trade. Like it or not, OP was responsible for not checking the values when he accepted the trade, so asking for the plat to be refunded when it's already gone will likely not be accepted. Support will never be able to pass judgment on whether the trade in question was conducted maliciously or not given that both parties accepted it at the time of agreement.

What can be done, however, is that action can be taken against this particular individual for repeated attempts at trade scamming. It's too bad I can't name or shame here, as much as I would like to; the best I can hope for is that enough support tickets make it through and that the player in question has his account frozen (and also any accounts he might have 'wired' the bought goods off to). Nothing says well-meted punishment like wasting all the time and effort he used to build up his wealth through malicious means.