Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found Helminth Cyst anti-dote

Ranchpig

For all you fashion framers looking to remove the cyst here's the antidote.

Must play new Infested Salvage mission with uninfected warframe and get to C rotation for a .001% chance of dropping new infested Salve.  

Once you have that you must equip and do Archwing race mission for a chance to drop new Infested Bandage.

Finally, must do a successful veiled riven mod challenge on Lephantis mission using no powers wearing all Dragon Keys at same time for chance to drop Tumor Antidote Blueprint.

Crafting requirements:   25 Nitain, 100k nanospores, 25k Teleurium, 20 Argon Crystals

Easy peasy... now get to grinding

On 1/3/2017 at 10:58 AM, Trichouette said:

You forgot the 50k mutagen sample

Stop lying to people, are you trying to make it sounds too good to be true?

My source said according to your friends list

it scales up 50k per friend.

But no worries I got some PRO-MLG-Tips for you:

• Delete your friends if they aren't getting online 365/24/7
  • Delete your friends too if they aren't participating in your farm
  • Delete your friends too if they refuse to bring a hydroid/Nekros/Atlas/Ivara
  • You should only have 3 friends that are 100% active, had quit their day job, and divorced/murdered their husband or wife to play Warframe 
  • If they don't take their laptop with them while they are in the shower/taking a S#&$/eating their food you should probably delete them as well, you know they are bad people if they are playing the game instead of letting the game play them.
  • Oh and I almost forgot anyone who sleeps should be deleted as well, those people are big red flags. 

If you follow this guide I grantee you, you will get one antiserum for one of your Warframe in one month of non-stop farming. 

And remember regardless that guy is your childhood friend you grew up with or your first love in highschool or whatever, don't listen to your heart and keep them in your friends list, they will ruin your life, delete them! True friends and love grind with you regardless how messed up are you in life.