Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"enemies That Had Had Elemental Immunities Now Take Regular Damage, With Multiplied Damage For Weaknesses (Fire And Electricity)."

cheukyi6

So this is mentioned in the update note, but as I can see even when I use Volt's Overload on the enemies, the damage dealt is still just 55~75 per tick even though I got maxed Focus on it and maxed Overload, is it normal?

Immunities =/= Resistances

They still have resistances

Nothing is immune to a damage type now however.

This means you can actually damage the infested with electric damage because they are no longer immune to it. This doesn't change the fact that they still resist electric damage.

Immunities =/= Resistances

They still have resistances

Nothing is immune to a damage type now however.

This means you can actually damage the infested with electric damage because they are no longer immune to it. This doesn't change the fact that they still resist electric damage.

I used to be able to damage infested (except for ancients) with Overload and Shock before the hotfix.

I used to be able to damage infested (except for ancients) with Overload and Shock before the hotfix.

And now you can damage ancients with it.

Thats what the change really did.

No more outright immunities for certain enemy types.

And no more base resistance either.

Infested used to have a 50% resistance to electricity, not anymore: they take 100% damage (at level 1, they still gain resistance with level though it seems)

Same with Corpus and fire.

And that's it actually. AP resistance was not changed at all. See: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/1horw2/updated_stats_83/ for more details. All credits to Pwnatron, the Platon of warframe (he shows us the blinding truth ^^)

Edited by Thelonious