Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Fusion Core Rank 10

Miracle21

1. Let skill mods only drop from bosses, type depends on the warframe bp parts the boss drops (Saturn boss - Ember BP's - Ember skills)

2. Remove skill mods from all other drop lists and replace with fusion cores.

3. ?????

4. Profit!

1. Let skill mods only drop from bosses, type depends on the warframe bp parts the boss drops (Saturn boss - Ember BP's - Ember skills)

3. ?????

4. Profit!

This actually makes some sense, not sure if I want it but it makes sense.

3. ?????

4. Profit!

I like the idea, but how does one get Banshee and Vauban skills?

Or just put all the cores in all the drop and loot tables, there's freaking 33 different core coded into the game but it looks like no more than 5 drop can actually be found.

Wait...33 different cores? I've only seen like....6....

Exactly, there's from rank 0 to 10 for 3 rarities, but the vast majority of these don't even drop.

They should all be able to drop imo, scaling with enemy level. 

Meh, I'm not sure that's the right approach either.

I like the current model -- Mercury drops Rank1 commons, most stuff past mercury will drop Rank3 commons, and as you go higher level there's more chance you'll get Uncommon5s and the very rare Rare10.

I don't think I'd like finding half-full uncommons and rares, etc.

The current system is fine, its just as the OP said, there are too stinking many Warframe Power drops. Like every 5th mod is a Warframe Power. 3 out of 5 are out of the same pool of 5-10 mods (Magazine Warp, True Steel, etc). You might get a Fusion Core or something decent 1 in every 10 mod drops.

I like the idea, but how does one get Banshee and Vauban skills?

Banshee = Skills rewarded from Raid, Spy, Capture etc. missions which reward Banshee blueprints.

Vauban = Void runs... most skill drops for Vauban skills are from there anyways (or atleast with the highest felt drop percentage)

I still see no point tn Rare 10s. Fusion cores are the more expensive, less commonly found mod drops in game.

The energy a rare 10 would provide, would still be nothing compared to polarity and the mass of mods we have that can be used for mod consumption.

Outside of Serration and Hornet Strike, I see no real benefit to a Rare10 over the other rare fusions cores we have. In considering the cost of rare cores in fusions, it would actually be less efficient to use Rare 10s unless you just ant to waste credits.

Serration, Hornet strike, Redirection, Vitality, Steel Fiber

And then making duplicates for each weapon loadout since there is no loadout system as of yet...

No, the casual gamer has absolutely no need for a rare10 fusion core, but to those of us who take what we do remotely seriously (those of us who I would assume actually make up for the majority of the money spent in the game (I know I'm not a founder yet so I don't really fit into the "us", financial issues.  I plan on buying the Master pack in a few weeks, QQ4me)), rare10 fusion cores would actually make a world of difference.  Add a few more rank 10+ skills for mele and such, and there's plenty of items in the game to dump fusion energy into. 

3. ?????

4. Profit!

I love this idea. Especially #3.

Well actually, I've been seeing WAY too many more ability mods than Fusion Cores.

It's to the point where I am using abilities to fuse with rather than Fusion Cores, I feel as if it should be the other way around.

Edited by SmallPaws

Serration, Hornet strike, Redirection, Vitality, Steel Fiber

And then making duplicates for each weapon loadout since there is no loadout system as of yet...

No, the casual gamer has absolutely no need for a rare10 fusion core, but to those of us who take what we do remotely seriously (those of us who I would assume actually make up for the majority of the money spent in the game (I know I'm not a founder yet so I don't really fit into the "us", financial issues.  I plan on buying the Master pack in a few weeks, QQ4me)), rare10 fusion cores would actually make a world of difference.  Add a few more rank 10+ skills for mele and such, and there's plenty of items in the game to dump fusion energy into. 

I understand the reasoning of wanting a rank 10 rare fusion core, my thing is, would it be worth to have only a few come up on alerts as a reward in comparison to the drop rates of fusion cores already in game.

I've maxed my serration and only 2 notches away from finishing hornet strike, yet I've used more "useless" mods and less credits than a lot of players who have maxed both. I just see rare 10s as being inefficient for the players that really need them, unless they are in fact the hardcore crowd, who has the credits to throw away, but I'm also sure they would have to mods too.

Its just my opinion, but I admit, rare 10s would be useful, I guess I just don't have a big view on rare fusion cores.

I understand the reasoning of wanting a rank 10 rare fusion core, my thing is, would it be worth to have only a few come up on alerts as a reward in comparison to the drop rates of fusion cores already in game.

Somewhat (incredibly) subjective and dependent on your point of view.  I know that if every 7-10k credit alert got replaced with a rare 10 fusion core, I'd start jumping for, as apposed to my current state of ignoring anything that's not a ? alert...

I've maxed my serration and only 2 notches away from finishing hornet strike, yet I've used more "useless" mods and less credits than a lot of players who have maxed both. I just see rare 10s as being inefficient for the players that really need them, unless they are in fact the hardcore crowd, who has the credits to throw away, but I'm also sure they would have to mods too.

Its just my opinion, but I admit, rare 10s would be useful, I guess I just don't have a big view on rare fusion cores.

It wouldn't just be for the hardcore crowd; it would be a huge boost to the low lvls.  Suddenly 1 fusion core can get them a ton of levels.  How awesome is that?  All they have to do is do this cool thing called an "alert" that gives these super awesome (none 2000 credit spammed *cough cough*) rewards!  Another cool aspect of the game to look out for! /end salesman speech

Also, if we got rid of all the useless skill mods in the game, where would you have gotten all of your useless mods from?  I know for my maxed serration at least 1/2 of it (I did it all at once from rank 8-10) was came straight out of my wareframe mods tab... so remove that from the equation and we kind of need to make up for it somehow.