Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

" Primed Chamber " Better Be In The Loot Pool Later >:x

KamaNightfire

Hello.

Currently doing the event for the Snipetron just to have it, i'm fine with my Dread so I won't ever touch it, but 100+ kills for the mod, and only the top 100? That's a bit unfair , i think if you put the effort to kill 100 of these things that seems to only spawn in grineer missions that you should get it regardless of being the best in 100 or not.

People have to go out of their way and stop whatever they were doing *farming for mats/drops/mods/exp* in search for these, and even then you're against EVERYONE who wants this mod to be in the top 100, and only if we get 100% before the day is up? =/

Myself i'll just kill 20 and whatever I kill afterwords is just exp I guess. Just hoping it's in the loot-pool later and isn't an " exclusive " mod for this day only.

Also 25% on your first round in a chamber? what does this mean for Bow users? We only have 1 round in a clip, so does that mean we always get the boost when we fire? If so, i'll be sure to replace Vital Sense for it, which already replaced Thunderbolt that I discussed in another thread.

Hello.

Currently doing the event for the Snipetron just to have it, i'm fine with my Dread so I won't ever touch it, but 100+ kills for the mod, and only the top 100? That's a bit unfair , i think if you put the effort to kill 100 of these things that seems to only spawn in grineer missions that you should get it regardless of being the best in 100 or not.

People have to go out of their way and stop whatever they were doing *farming for mats/drops/mods/exp* in search for these, and even then you're against EVERYONE who wants this mod to be in the top 100, and only if we get 100% before the day is up? =/

Myself i'll just kill 20 and whatever I kill afterwords is just exp I guess. Just hoping it's in the loot-pool later and isn't an " exclusive " mod for this day only.

Also 25% on your first round in a chamber? what does this mean for Bow users? We only have 1 round in a clip, so does that mean we always get the boost when we fire? If so, i'll be sure to replace Vital Sense for it, which already replaced Thunderbolt that I discussed in another thread.

Why are you all so hyped up about a primed chamber?

quote" first shot in new clip gives +25% bonus damage per fusion level." This means the first round gives 25% bonus damage. This stacks per level. We don't even know the mod cost or the mod max level. For all we know it is 10 to 14 or 15 with maxed damage at 125% to 100% to the first round.

This mod is for those who want to be competitive. If you don't desire to run the race, than there is no point crying. If you desire to run the race than run it and stop complaining it on the forums because every moment you waste is a moment you lose to your top 100. Competition is harsh, when is any competition ever not harsh?

Why are you all so hyped up about a primed chamber?

quote" first shot in new clip gives +25% bonus damage per fusion level." This means the first round gives 25% bonus damage. This stacks per level. We don't even know the mod cost or the mod max level. For all we know it is 10 to 14 or 15 with maxed damage at 125% to 100% to the first round.

This mod is for those who want to be competitive. If you don't desire to run the race, than there is no point crying. If you desire to run the race than run it and stop complaining it on the forums because every moment you waste is a moment you lose to your top 100. Competition is harsh, when is any competition ever not harsh?

I'm not worried about the mod-cost, I'v forma'd my Dread several times and have room for it regardless :P , and even if it caps at 3 that's still a bigger damage bonus at 75-100% per shot, which would also stack on Elementals , AP , combined with Split-Chamber + Sonar + Serration = \o/

My complaint was more on the issue of even getting in the top 100 is hard enough, but if a large majority of players are not farming these after they get their 20 or so kills and have no desire to get 100+ for the chance at a mod that may be in a pool later, no one's getting it, so all the time and effort is for nothing, I can see people farming up on them all day as they please and get their reward for doing so, but putting a " you must ALL contribute in this event or no one gets the rewards " is a bit of a low-blow. :P

excuse the run-on there.

Edited by Cute

Of course I'm not overjoyed to see this kind of "competition" encouraged; it always seems to blister everyone's psychic tenderbits.

Competition can often be an ugly, sweaty, it-was-great-and-seemed-like-a-good-idea-at-the-time-but-here-comes-the-aftershame kind of thing. It is, however, fundamental to humanity. Remember that there are young people coming along all the time who are making memories in this game - memories that will be very important to them later on. This isn't the place to discuss the modern social function of games on the internet, so I'll spare everyone that book.

World of Warcraft was a HUGE part of my teenage experience. I did a lot of competitive no-lifing myself, and it was glorious. I made friends then that I still keep today, and I'm a better person for it all. When "competitions" and "leaderboards" and "rewards" become bothersome to you, that's supposed to be a hint. They won't add anything to your life now; that point is either in the future or (more likely) the past for you. We all grow beyond those things, but the fire of competition is a great thing for the younger among us.

It's very tempting to watch them with disdain as if they're somehow subhuman for enjoying it after we've "grown beyond" it, but humans are story animals. Every new game/book/movie/series that comes along is someone's chance to have first contact with a new idea, and no matter how much I cringe I know that it would be wrong of me to squash it.

TL;DR - if you don't like it, don't assume it shouldn't be liked by anyone. Think about the bigger picture, and ask yourself how much that stupid mod is really going to do for your life.

Of course I'm not overjoyed to see this kind of "competition" encouraged; it always seems to blister everyone's psychic tenderbits.

Competition can often be an ugly, sweaty, it-was-great-and-seemed-like-a-good-idea-at-the-time-but-here-comes-the-aftershame kind of thing. It is, however, fundamental to humanity. Remember that there are young people coming along all the time who are making memories in this game - memories that will be very important to them later on. This isn't the place to discuss the modern social function of games on the internet, so I'll spare everyone that book.

World of Warcraft was a HUGE part of my teenage experience. I did a lot of competitive no-lifing myself, and it was glorious. I made friends then that I still keep today, and I'm a better person for it all. When "competitions" and "leaderboards" and "rewards" become bothersome to you, that's supposed to be a hint. They won't add anything to your life now; that point is either in the future or (more likely) the past for you. We all grow beyond those things, but the fire of competition is a great thing for the younger among us.

It's very tempting to watch them with disdain as if they're somehow subhuman for enjoying it after we've "grown beyond" it, but humans are story animals. Every new game/book/movie/series that comes along is someone's chance to have first contact with a new idea, and no matter how much I cringe I know that it would be wrong of me to squash it.

TL;DR - if you don't like it, don't assume it shouldn't be liked by anyone. Think about the bigger picture, and ask yourself how much that stupid mod is really going to do for your life.

It's going to do bunches!

I'm not worried about the mod-cost, I'v forma'd my Dread several times and have room for it regardless :P , and even if it caps at 3 that's still a bigger damage bonus at 75-100% per shot, which would also stack on Elementals , AP , combined with Split-Chamber + Sonar + Serration = \o/

My complaint was more on the issue of even getting in the top 100 is hard enough, but if a large majority of players are not farming these after they get their 20 or so kills and have no desire to get 100+ for the chance at a mod that may be in a pool later, no one's getting it, so all the time and effort is for nothing, I can see people farming up on them all day as they please and get their reward for doing so, but putting a " you must ALL contribute in this event or no one gets the rewards " is a bit of a low-blow. :P

excuse the run-on there.

There are many people as we speak, near 100 or more grinding it for 800 kills, maybe a thousand as we speak just for a mod card due to their desire and hard work. If all players stop at say 100 kills and finish the event, everyone would be top 100. So even getting up to 100 kills makes you already more hardworking than the majority of the playerbase.

Time can only be invested at a few places at a time. Also about the rewards, they will still get it in, not to mention it is going way better than the previous fusion Moa event. So all in all, the reach a few million is quite standard. What is the problem is that many people keep complaining about the primed chamber mod but lack the commitment and will to fight for one through action but just by typing forum post (there are other threads similar to this).

Just to address the issue of all must contribute. When it was around the 12 hour mark it was at 22%. Given by next 12 hour we should expect 44% to 50%. by the third 12 hour we should see 70% to 75%, and the next 12 hour it is done. This is if everything continues at the rate it is going, including helping noobs kill these drones.

Edited by Jacate

It's going to do bunches!

Are we talking bunches like, say, a Chiyo-chan alarm clock? Or bunches maybe more like a lifetime supply of unopened tennis ball cans, for smell on demand? Maybe like a Pistachiator that could give any food the taste and texture of pistachios...

In fairness, I'd pitch a small tantrum for any of those things.

People tend to complain alot... about everything.
Nothing wrong with feedback but lately all they do is whine.

Obviously its not meant to be used on a bow.

And nothing special about this mod... its fun but i doubt it will be used alot.

Its a game you get to play for free, why is it that people still complain this much?

Its beyond my believe.

Its a game you get to play for free, why is it that people still complain this much?

Its beyond my believe.

because our job as consumers is to "demand better", or criticize if you perfer a better term for it. And in f2p, the consumer is considered to be everyone that plays the game.