The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

ScreenFreezer...

Blasttoys

Hello :) if u see title u can know what is wrong... when im playing my screen just freeze, it's not first time, not second... multiple times i get this freaking crash... now ppl doing this Survi without me, but i cant leave game... i spend Relics and get good drop... DE PLEASE DO SOMETHING...

Whats your GPU? (And general pc specs may help )
and when did you update drivers? 
Maybe system is in bad shape (fragmentation of data can cause TONS of problems, and it cascades)

Not saying its your fault Mate, just trying to rule out some stuff that can be fixed on your side.
Just in case:)

if you KNOW its not your system, or hardware. submitting single support ticket with all possible details (and logs) can actually give DE idea on whats going on. 

Spoiler

and answer like: "Other games dont do that on that pc" does not mean that PC dont have problem.

Edited by Sophista

26 minutes ago, Sophista said:

Whats your GPU? (And general pc specs may help )
and when did you update drivers? 
Maybe system is in bad shape (fragmentation of data can cause TONS of problems, and it cascades)

Not saying its your fault Mate, just trying to rule out some stuff that can be fixed on your side.
Just in case:)

if you KNOW its not your system, or hardware. submitting single support ticket with all possible details (and logs) can actually give DE idea on whats going on. 

Hide contents

and answer like: "Other games dont do that on that pc" does not mean that PC dont have problem.

before entering Nidus'a everything worked well, suddenly, at the same time I manage to patch me something extra when doing Vault runs every time the door to the vault to open gets crash no matter if it's me or someone else open on the other end of the map

4 minutes ago, Blasttoys said:

before entering Nidus'a everything worked well, suddenly, at the same time I manage to patch me something extra when doing Vault runs every time the door to the vault to open gets crash no matter if it's me or someone else open on the other end of the map

ive done few vault runs before and after Nidus release, no issues whatsoever  (with vaults/freezes)
granted, i didnt start Nidus quest yet.

i understand that this happened recently. Can we rule out previously mentioned by me issues on your side?
Could you tell me when you updated drivers?
whats your system fragmentation state?

DE added some graphic changes recently aswell.
It might "bite" outdated drivers.
and texture streaming games are very vulnerable to fragmented data.

(to simplify it, you can hear sound/action happening behind freeze. which suggest that its graphics that causes issue. Other people continue to play when you are stuck, it also pushes me towards thinking that it may be issue on your side(otherwise the whole group would suffer), and im willing to help as best as i can)

Spoiler

always check if TV is plugged in the socket, before you call your TV engineer- mindset.

Edited by Sophista

my graphics drivers are at least once a month, checked if there is any update, format the computer approx. half a year, so the error is not definitely on my side, I even tried all the graphic details to set up on the lowest but it in no way helped