Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Ressource Drops Despawn?

ScribbleClash

Question

5 answers to this question

Some say it has a time limit, some saying it has a resource limit of around 50 items (there are some categories), could be both but experience says that some resources are disappearing from the map (not room) after a while. Mods have their own (larger?) "counter" stay longer but also everyone picks them first and they drop in smaller numbers. But yes some resources are vanished after some time if you don't pick them up.

There was a change in the numbers and the whole system at 11.7.0-11.7.1 update, don't know if there were new changes after that.

- Changes to logic with pickups. Change allows more drops to accumulate by separating the ‘recycle bin’ into to 3 sections:

- New credits will evict old credits

- New ammo/health/energy will evict old AHE

- New resources will evict old resources

Before, new credits could evict the space of old resources, we now have categories.

38 minutes ago, Weidro said:

@(PS4)Nek_Food

11.7.0 changed the system that is true BUT a long long time after this there was another change related to E-Gate and Viver

I'm pretty sure 15.1.3 addressed resources as well and not just mods

I'm not certain about that, as Mods do use particle effects and, I think, Ressources don't.

Thanks for the information, this basicly means that stacking ressources until charm procs the right effect is not a good idea.