Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 7 primary replacement

Celleth

Question

I have been browsing forums and chat, looking for a non shotgun, or grenade style weapon to replace my latron prime which i have forma'd 4x.   I just do not see any real benifit to keep doing such.  I am also not wanting to spend several hundred platinum to get a boltor prime or a supra...  while both are nice, i dont think i am ready for them yet overall. 

Any assistance will be appreciated   

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Celleth said:

I have been browsing forums and chat, looking for a non shotgun, or grenade style weapon to replace my latron prime which i have forma'd 4x.   I just do not see any real benifit to keep doing such.  I am also not wanting to spend several hundred platinum to get a boltor prime or a supra...  while both are nice, i dont think i am ready for them yet overall. 

Any assistance will be appreciated   

build the javlok... though you have to farm capacitors via prosecutors in ceres and get the bp in the clan dojo in the chem lab... after you build it not only it's good with dmg but it's really fun to use. just be careful when throwing the spear cause the aoe from the point of impact will kill you if you're close enough

If you're looking for a semi-automatic weapon, try the Burston Prime or Sybaris. If you have it, the Dex Sybaris is typically considered the best of the hitscan semi-automatic primary weapons.

For automatics, you can't go wrong with the Braton Prime or Soma. If you have access to it, the vaulted Soma Prime is a direct upgrade to the Soma, but the vanilla Soma is still at the same level as the Boltor Prime.

The Ignis and Amprex can both hold their own as continuous weapons. Note that the Amprex has horrendous ammo economy.

If you don't mind using a secondary weapon as your main weapon, you can try the Lex Prime, Marelok, Sonicor, Staticor, or Akstilleto Prime.

Also, the Javlok is really fun.