Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Rifle mod challenge can't update anything.

ZakhSilpheed

Question

So I got a new Riven, it has the challenge of kill 17 enemies in a row wall running or wall clinging without raising any alarms. Sounds Easy, I did a challenge without the raising the alarms part.

Problem: It won't update the kills, like, at all, and it doesn't recognize the alarms.

This picture shows 9 enemies killed, yes, but it didn't even register those kills earlier. And alarm showing the whole place was locked but it was white a few seconds earlier. DE please fix ASAP.

DnQmGHX.jpg

Edited by ZakhSilpheed

5 answers to this question

The screenshot you took has you standing on the ground. You have to get all 17 kills while on the wall, without alarms being raised. You have 9 enemies killed in the picture, but you touched the floor. The moment you touch the floor, it negates the progress on the riven.

45 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

The screenshot you took has you standing on the ground. You have to get all 17 kills while on the wall, without alarms being raised. You have 9 enemies killed in the picture, but you touched the floor. The moment you touch the floor, it negates the progress on the riven.

I am aware of that, the purpose of the pic is to show that the challenge didn't failed when the alarm was triggered (which it should but it didn't). I could show the 20 enemies I killed while wall clinging (when the alarms was still off) but I don't do recordings. And guess what, None of the enemies I killed registered as kills. Even enemies just strolling around doesn't count as a kill.

Edited by ZakhSilpheed

Just now, ZakhSilpheed said:

I am aware of that, the purpose of the pic is to show that the challenge didn't failed when the alarm was triggered (which it should but it didn't). I could show the 20 enemies I killed while wall clinging (when the alarms was still off) but I don't do recordings. And guess what, None of the enemies I killed registered as kills. Even enemies just strolling around doesn't as a kill.

Well once the alarms go off, you fail completely and have to restart the mission. Though I'm seeing, in the screenshot, that the alarm is triggered, there is a lock down. As for why it's not saying failed yet...a simple UI bug.

8 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

Well once the alarms go off, you fail completely and have to restart the mission. Though I'm seeing, in the screenshot, that the alarm is triggered, there is a lock down. As for why it's not saying failed yet...a simple UI bug.

The whole challenge is bugged (and yes it was an alarm before the lock down). I did the challenge like this before but without the alarm part, back then it was: Get in a mission, find a good area, cling to wall, shoot an AOE weapon, get kills THAT COUNTED, then extract & get new riven. This is a whole 6 hour problem for me, because not a single mission can let me finish this damn riven.

Edited by ZakhSilpheed

Im having issues with a Bugged challenge too for a Pistol Riven Mod.

I have been trying to Unveil it for a few days now but no matter how many times i try it doesnt work

Challenge is: Complete a lvl 30 or Higher Extermination mission without being detected wile an Extinguished Dragon Key is equiped.