Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Game Works 10% Of The Time.

FilthyNegro

When doing a mission I can either use my abilities 1-4 times before my melee and abilities completely glitched and are un useable. Or use no abilities and am able to use melee. Sometimes I can't use either of my abilities or melee. This happens every single game, I have failed missions because all of my weapons completely glitch. Why the F*** is this game glitchy as S#&$, why can't they release an update without absolutely @(*()$ up everything?

When doing a mission I can either use my abilities 1-4 times before my melee and abilities completely glitched and are un useable. Or use no abilities and am able to use melee. Sometimes I can't use either of my abilities or melee. This happens every single game, I have failed missions because all of my weapons completely glitch. Why the F*** is this game glitchy as S#&$, why can't they release an update without absolutely @(*()$ up everything?

Open Beta.

Oh, and this also only happens to you. (maybe a few others) Maybe it's your connection to the game.

I never get my equipment or abilities locked. Melee gets locked in the void which they may have fixed in 8.3.

Chill out, dude.

Open Beta.

Oh, and this also only happens to you. (maybe a few others) Maybe it's your connection to the game.

I never get my equipment or abilities locked. Melee gets locked in the void which they may have fixed in 8.3.

Chill out, dude.

+1.

Doesn't happen to me either. Every now and then a roll jump will stop me from opening lockers but I'll just roll jump again and good as new.

Open Beta.

Chill out, dude.

It's hard to chill out when it's been happening for two days and I've lost a few missions and some good drops because of this. I am very certain it is not my internet connection.