The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will all Warframes get a Prime version of themselves?

Fuzzy6682

8 minutes ago, TennoPain said:

Not if u use your brain.

Your headcanon doesn't count.

7 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

Valkyr was fully elegible for a prime if you knew her lore :/

Where is the evidence?

Edited by Separius

5 minutes ago, Separius said:

Where is the evidence?

Valkyr was NOT CREATED by the Corpus, only disfigured by them. the version that was captured was a regular Gersemi, the vanilla Valkyr if you will. the Primes came before, so Valkyr Prime had nothing to do with Alad V. not sure why people don't understand this.

DE have said that ALL frames are eligible to be primed; even the weirdest-looking ones will get a Prime version.

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Valkyr was NOT CREATED by the Corpus, only disfigured by them. the version that was captured was a regular Gersemi, the vanilla Valkyr if you will. the Primes came before, so Valkyr Prime had nothing to do with Alad V. not sure why people don't understand this.

Citation needed.

10 minutes ago, Separius said:

every frame will eventualy get a prime. DE will just find a way to put it in, plus. if something cant be primed due to lore they can just retcon and change the lore. it will be a while before stuff like nidus and titania get primed tho. because they always prime the oldest non-primed frame in a cycle of male male female female. exept for nova.... cuz nova is special. 

so basically. next up is banshee, then oberon, then hydroid.

13 minutes ago, Separius said:

Where is the evidence?

Give me evidence that she can't have a prime then. I'd love to see it.

All frames were made from the Orokin and as such have a prime version. If the corpus had the tech to make warframes, we wouldn't be fighting defense proxies.

There is just more lore supporting her eligibility to have a prime than there is against it. Actually, there's no lore of any kind to put valkyr any different from other frames so there's actually NO reason to think she doesn't have to have a prime.

Claiming lore was lost when Valkyr P was released is misinforming at the least.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

DE have said that ALL frames are eligible to be primed; even the weirdest-looking ones will get a Prime version.

Precisely.  It's like how some folks still don't understand the difference between 'to', 'two', and 'too'...

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the Codex Entries for the earliest Prime frames date back to the Empire, way before Alad V and the  Zanuka project.

Yeah that is known, but that proves nothing.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

sorry, but if you think Valkyr wasn't eligible to be primed, you're wrong.

Well prove it then.

8 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

if something cant be primed due to lore they can just retcon and change the lore.

This is exactly what's happening, or at least will be when DE actually releases her prime trailer. Anyone who's defending Valkyr Prime's lore legitimacy is in denial of this.

2 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

Give me evidence that she can't have a prime then. I'd love to see it.

Oh, no-no, that's not how this works, friend. You stated something, the burden of proof is on you.

Edited by Separius

8 minutes ago, Separius said:

Citation needed.

gersemi valkyr:  Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was the Gersemi Valkyr.

primes are mentioned in multiple codex entries to be the original versions. plus that primes A: share the same color scheme as the orokin towers, b: could previously only be found on orokin towers, and then the void blew up and C: are mentioned by the orokin themselves to be "our technology" aka the technology of the orokin.

this suggests that normal warframes are just a modern interpretation of the original primes. which is logical since the non-prime warframes look a lot simpler than the prime frames.

furthermore, concerning valkyr prime. yes. gersemi was before normal valkyr, but if you look at valkyr primes models. there is nothing showing that the warframe was cut open, thus showing that that frame was not experimented on by alad v.

so basically. from things that we know we can construct that valkyr prime is the original, then it got reinterpreted as valkyr gersemi by modern tenno, then it got cut up by alad v. and  thats how we got normal valkyr.

3 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was the Gersemi Valkyr.

Yeah, Gersemi Valkyr, NOT Valkyr Prime.

3 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

we can construct

That's all this is. Just overthought headcanon.

9 minutes ago, Separius said:

Yeah, Gersemi Valkyr, NOT Valkyr Prime.

That's all this is. Just overthought headcanon.

the key words here is that gersemi is before alad v. this doesnt implicate that she is first. AND PRIMES ARE ALWAYS FIRST.

thing is. all the warframes are modern interpretations. thus they all need an origin. which is the prime frames according to in game lore.

plus. there is nothing that says valkyr prime is not the original.

btw. if you want to discuss warframe lore. you basically need to put thought into it. its not delivered uppon a silver plate. also. since when is putting 2 and 2 together to make 4 an overthought headcanon?

Edited by SupremeDutchGamer

3 minutes ago, Separius said:

Oh, no-no, that's not how this works, friend. You stated something, the burden of proof is on you.

Citation needed:

27 minutes ago, DeterrentMan said:

Lore died with Valkyr Prime

This is a statement and I'm the one looking for the proof my friend. Since you are here to support it, I thought I'd ask you.

As for my proof:

1. Official definition of "prime" is a genuine orokin piece of tech. While non primes are us trying to replicate it. As such, Gersemi is our attempt to recreate valkyr prime and was captured and studied by Alad V.

To state an official quote: The Tenno were once capable of creating Primes of their own, examples being the Boar, Dakra, and the Kamas, however, such knowledge is now lost. With the rediscovery of the Void, many Prime items are being reclaimed by the Tenno and/or reverse-engineered by the Corpus and the Grineer, the strength of their craftsmanship being realized once more.

Now if you can give me any counter proof, I'll happily continue the discussion later on. Otherwise I'll have to accept you're using "not enough information" as your only arguement and as such are not proving me wrong.

4 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

the key words here is that gersemi is before alad v. this doesnt implicate that she is first. AND PRIMES ARE ALWAYS FIRST.

I believe that is where people have a problem with Valkyr Prime.  Her model is based off of the normal Valkyr skin and not the Gersemi skin.