Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Aftermath!!

Telluric

So, during the course of Tennobaum, I was graciously given many gifts from the Warframe community, most of which came from people that i didn't even know. Just people in region chat, wanting to thank me for being a chat moderator, or just wanting to grace me with endless piles of Gallium salt.

And as I promised, I would make a thread about this, post-Tennobaum, with screenshots of my piles of sweet loot.

Spoiler

f41a4e1bf86f44e0a2bf8dafffbc81d8.png

JK, here's the actual piles of phat lewtz.

Spoiler

deMMori.jpg

hsvDqa0.jpg

1PEwIJZ.jpg

yBRWvpv.jpg

qS9cNCH.jpg

QUehC8A.jpg

I also compiled an Imgur album of the (appropriate) gift messages that were sent. I didn't screencap the default messages from gifts if nothing was typed, and didn't bother to cap any of the repeated messages from people who sent many of one gift, such as the wonderful Gallium salt.

Album is here ==> http://imgur.com/a/FrP7v

Tennobaum was wonderful, and I'm so happy to have gotten so many gifts from all of you guys. It made me feel pretty good about myself, and only motivated me to push myself harder to be a good chat moderator. I love all you guys.

sJ8kx6S.png

Edited by Telluric

8 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

you were gifted a pic of ember's butt, you must feel humble for that amazing gift

He gave me the display, and told me that I absolutely HAD to use it to showcase Ember's butt or else I would ruin Tennobaum. I could not let that happen.