Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Sortie Bug

chaotea

Question

Just a quick note that others might be able to expand upon.

I've noticed that limbo has something odd going on with his rift interaction, either when cast on himself or allies, during sorties. Ive not noticed it outside sorties as i dont tend to use limbo much on regular missions. (Maybe someone else has and can input).

Anyway, the thing is that when leaving the rift while enemies are around, players suffer instant death. Even if no enemies are actively firing at the player. From what i can tell it seems like limbos rift has taken on Valkyrs 4th ability mechanics, but without any UI display.

6 answers to this question

I used Limbo for Sortie Defenses, banish the target, banish myself, focus on reviving.  Had a mesa who asked to be banished in the one the other day.  I was refreshing banish between every way, or when I wanted to collect items and bring them to the mesa.  Neither one of us went down.

1 hour ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

I used Limbo for Sortie Defenses, banish the target, banish myself, focus on reviving.  Had a mesa who asked to be banished in the one the other day.  I was refreshing banish between every way, or when I wanted to collect items and bring them to the mesa.  Neither one of us went down.

Only happens with enemies around, like valks mechanic.

2 hours ago, Weidro said:

I'm using limbo quite regular for sorties but haven't encountered this problem so far
will pay more attention to it over the next few weeks

It seems to be based on 'taking' damage from enemies while in the rift (you ignore it of course), then that damage being applied if enemies are still around.

Doesnt happen if you get clear of enemies.

9 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Only happens with enemies around, like valks mechanic.

It was a infested defense, so we wouldn't have gotten shot.  So could easily be a bug causing it to work like valkyr and i wouldn't have noticed it.  I will keep a eye on it if another defense comes up

Edited by (PS4)mmcareen

2 hours ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

It was a infested defense, so we wouldn't have gotten shot.  So could easily be a bug causing it to work like valkyr and i wouldn't have noticed it.  I will keep a eye on it if another defense comes up

Its the only thing i can think of. Really just started the topic to see if there was any trend.