Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Rewards

JariWeis

Hello,

I just logged in about 10 minutes ago and got a Glaive blueprint.

It skipped a Forma, Catalyst AND Reactor, just to give me what I already have at rank 30.

I fail to see why whe should get rewarded with a Blueprint of an item that we already have.

If DE could change something that would block blueprints from being awarded when you already have said blueprint or item, that would be a good change to the system and make a LOT of players happy.

Let's be real: Who needs 4 Gorgon blueprints in 1 week when they already have it at rank 30?

I understand exactly why we keep getting things we already have (or things that are easy to acquire, like credits, affinity, or BP's that are available in the market,) it is because the login rewards aren't meant to give significant rewards all that often.

The annoying part is though, that EVERY time I log in they flash at least one forma, one catalyst or reactor, and one void key before eventually coming to rest on crap. Sum total worthwhile rewards, I've gotten one void key and one forma from the login rewards over the course of a couple of months, and yet every day you always see useful items scrolling through the login rewards even though you know you won't get it.

It's quite annoying, but it's absolutely there to get you to keep playing so that "hopefully I'll get one tomorrow" even though you won't.

You may already know this, but the 'slot machine' animation is just an animation - your freebie is decided the moment you log in. At any rate, the status quo is definitely better than the days and days and days of shotgun boxes and xp from before U8.

Well, just to tell you guys. What you see on screen is just for show. Your reward was long decided before you even get to see the 'login reward' pop up.

A clear proof of that was when the discount was new. It would tell you it was a one star reward all the way from the spin to the reward itself even if you were on the 3 stars rank.

It is just to give some sort of suspense feeling instead of just poping a screen saying "You got THIS!" as soon as you logged in.

Edit: Oh, well, someone already explained it while I was typing... I really need to learn to do it faster...

Edited by HellEnforcer

I understand exactly why we keep getting things we already have (or things that are easy to acquire, like credits, affinity, or BP's that are available in the market,) it is because the login rewards aren't meant to give significant rewards all that often.

The annoying part is though, that EVERY time I log in they flash at least one forma, one catalyst or reactor, and one void key before eventually coming to rest on crap. Sum total worthwhile rewards, I've gotten one void key and one forma from the login rewards over the course of a couple of months, and yet every day you always see useful items scrolling through the login rewards even though you know you won't get it.

It's quite annoying, but it's absolutely there to get you to keep playing so that "hopefully I'll get one tomorrow" even though you won't.

It's like they're just teasing. Look at all the sweet loot, betch ya love to have that reactor wouldn't you, you would yeah? Too bad, here's XP for your lvl 30 sidearm.

Gee, thanks....