Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Raid - Broken Again?

Xinima

Question

Typically every update, something happens and the Jordas Verdict Raid becomes broken or bugged out in some way that prevents progression. Unfortunately, these issues typically don't happen until the final part of the raid where it becomes button-pushing-puzzle-time in Jordas. There have been so many instances where we get to the end only to find that it has become literally impossible to complete.

It would be a little time wasting to test if there are any high-chance bugs in the third part, so I ask:

Have any of y'all PC players had trouble with Jordas Raid with the Glast Gambit update?

5 answers to this question

'broke again'? i wasnt aware that it had ever been fixed at all...

its been a buggy crapshoot since its introduction and DE has already said that so few ppl play it, that they have no interest in fixing it

but of course so few ppl play it becuz the raids are terribly designed and unfun and boring and buggy as hell, so of course its a vicious circle =/

definitely not DE's finest hour fo sho =/

Before you read this: I am an understanding guy and i thank DE for giving me a game that I can play and entertain my self with, "for free" this game has given me hours of fun and i with all my heart say thank you. 

I wanted to start my own post asking players to help without hate or going off topic on the comment, but i have seen about 5 different post about jv and i would like to see a post that can put its differences apart and work together to try and ask for a solution. 

We as players are consumers, we play and buy entertainment for fun. Warframe is our product and if we are unhappy with what we buy or support with our money then you and i can move on to a different sorce of entertainment. Very,very simple. This is their game and they are more than welcome to do as they wish with it.

as a consumer who love your product her is my problem: 

so im having the problem of no infested spawning on the second part, so we are force to extract. then i thought i saw a little light of a work around when some one wrote "use atlas and desacreate his tumblers" and like two post later i see another post saying they patch that....... lol 

its like DE just love to make our lifes fall apart. 

any ways please DE, i know that you are bussy and that you have your own agenda. but could you try to give us a small work around on this glitch. or a fix. 

i know not many players dont play this raid. i my self didnt want to play it. but i want to try everything the game has to offer. i want to farm the arcane and have fun while doing so. 

dont let us players who have been playing this game for so long get angry about the little problems. i have seen about 5 of my friend that were regular players leave for new games and never come back.they would ge mad at small problem. they all had their own opinions and problems with the game. not fixing a small problem because a small number of players dont play it.......well raid are kinda end game content that only players who have the necessary warframes and mods can play,. dont know much about how many players play the game but i could say, that small number are those who have played and been around for the game for a while. what im trying to say is that you should care for small groups just as much as big ones. this small groups of people are what makes the warframe community. Make enough people unhappy and soon you will have no small group to worry about. and little by little you could have no one to worry about. 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)BlodSteam said:

Before you read this: I am an understanding guy and i thank DE for giving me a game that I can play and entertain my self with, "for free" this game has given me hours of fun and i with all my heart say thank you. 

I wanted to start my own post asking players to help without hate or going off topic on the comment, but i have seen about 5 different post about jv and i would like to see a post that can put its differences apart and work together to try and ask for a solution. 

We as players are consumers, we play and buy entertainment for fun. Warframe is our product and if we are unhappy with what we buy or support with our money then you and i can move on to a different sorce of entertainment. Very,very simple. This is their game and they are more than welcome to do as they wish with it.

as a consumer who love your product her is my problem: 

so im having the problem of no infested spawning on the second part, so we are force to extract. then i thought i saw a little light of a work around when some one wrote "use atlas and desacreate his tumblers" and like two post later i see another post saying they patch that....... lol 

its like DE just love to make our lifes fall apart. 

any ways please DE, i know that you are bussy and that you have your own agenda. but could you try to give us a small work around on this glitch. or a fix. 

i know not many players dont play this raid. i my self didnt want to play it. but i want to try everything the game has to offer. i want to farm the arcane and have fun while doing so. 

dont let us players who have been playing this game for so long get angry about the little problems. i have seen about 5 of my friend that were regular players leave for new games and never come back.they would ge mad at small problem. they all had their own opinions and problems with the game. not fixing a small problem because a small number of players dont play it.......well raid are kinda end game content that only players who have the necessary warframes and mods can play,. dont know much about how many players play the game but i could say, that small number are those who have played and been around for the game for a while. what im trying to say is that you should care for small groups just as much as big ones. this small groups of people are what makes the warframe community. Make enough people unhappy and soon you will have no small group to worry about. and little by little you could have no one to worry about. 

this is kinda off topic, understand the rage tho