Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL suggestions regarding an Inbox and Mind Control w/ SotD visuals

Thundervision

• Inbox

While it's awesome to see how you automatically check the Inbox if there's a new message (to claim a reward, or receive a notification about events or Baro), sometimes it's really hurt you and can make you crazy.

Personal experience/example:

There's an XP booster I got about a week ago, since there's a little sense to claim it for me (no Forma'd/new stuff to rank up) I'm going to claim it when the time comes, HOWEVER...

...since it's an unread message, the system forces me to check it out after every mission/action I do that spawns me back on Liset. Much more worse is, when someone in a group starts the next mission and you aren't fast enough to leave the squad 'cause you're forced to check an Inbox first, or when you have more than one unread message -- it will open the first unread one.

Having an option to disable Inbox' auto-checking would be very helpful for situations like that.

• Mind Control, Shadow of the Dead and all powers working the same/similar way

Now this one... I think it started to bother me with the Sapping Osprey release.

Basically, Nekros' SotD works just fine when you summon the Nullifier -- the mob shares your energy colour, so you will easily notice when it's your minion and when it's not an ally.

But... when it comes to Sapping Osprey (any energy related enemy), it doesn't work that way -- it still uses its default energy colour and you're able to destroy its pulse mines so it just adds more confusion. Sure, Mind Controlled (aura) and Summoned enemies (different textures/Prime thingie) have some sort of indication they are under your control, but their projectiles don't.

It would be just really helpful if all energy-related enemies (though, mostly it's about the Corpus ones) would share your energy colour: Sapping Osprey's energy will share yours, summoned/Mind Controlled Crewmen with their rifles will do the same, etc.