Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visual bug. Visiting relays causes unequipped frames to get cyst

CarrotSalad

Entered a relay with Atlas. Only interacted with a simaris shop. Then i pressed escape and went back to lisett. (leave relay)

Got back to lisett and went into changing appearance -> syndanas and cycling through loadout apperances for weapons and archwing. Then i clicked equip to change to a new frame. Then saw allot of my frames had a cyst when clicking on them in the preview panel.

Before this non of my frames have been interacted or joined a mission with a nidus or any other infected players/frames. The cyst appeared even on frames that have'nt been equipped for weeks/months. (like Loki whom i havent equipped for years.) By all records and information non of my frames should have picked up the cyst.

I'm using 64bit warframe client. I'll try do a more thorough investigation later. After relogging/restarting the game the cysts were gone on all my frames again.

Edited by CarrotSalad

So last night when i logged out, none of my warframes had the cyst.

Now i just logged in and my default frame(Atlas) that appears at the username + password screen had my Atlas with the cyst again. Previewing my other frames showed Banshee, Volt and saryn had it.

I've just Re-equiped Atlas and now none of my frames have the cyst anymore. My frames are cyst free O.O. Funny random bug but very irritating.

Just went to view star chart to see what alerts were up. Then ran straight back to loadout screen and previewed my frames again. And this time the cyst is back on those frames plus vaubans picked it up now too. lol

Edited by CarrotSalad