Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reactant versus Lith Exterminate

Lightly_Salted

This is a Fissure I have come to refuse to pub join because well not enough reactants by the time you get into someone else hosting the mission. I have encountered this many times in the past and the fissure still pops up on the list. Lith Fissure at Mariana-Earth Level 6-8, think there is another one too. (Yes this level is very easy but I like to Public Squad more choice in rewards at the end) 49 Enemies in the level, by the time you load in half if not 3/4th of enemies are done, you get 2 maybe 3 reactants by the time its over not enough to open the relic.

I thought up a couple idea's how this can be fixed

1. Change requirement of fissures per tier. Example: Lith-5 Meso-8 Neo-12 Axi-15 

2. Or increase the amount of enemies required for exterminate, there having more reactants drop for people who joined slightly late.

low level exterms and even captures are stupid quick solo runs. Just use a max range firequake ember or something and blast through to a reward. I've done a few exterms with good map layout in 1 1/2 min solo.

I don't like to do them in a group as well, been "burned" a few times with reactant only when in grp.

I'd love to see it happen

Also let rectants be a team-effort drop. Why do we have to run and collect it for ourselves? I simply don't see a reason.

And let see how refining thingies drop or how they work, because one mission getting 11, while second 34 is kinda weird...