Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

question about titania

paixdamien

Question

just a new player who want to play titania , can someone tell me whats the problem on her 3rd and 4th ? enemies are shooting me while on razorwing with 6 butterflies alive and theres a lantern in the field as well, those are what suppose to keep her alive because she is squishy af, ive seen some posts about lantern glitch/bug and its months ago old and i assumed those bugs has been fixed. now i feel like i wasted my potato and forma on her im dying vs lv50s below enemies when this happens and that for me is super bad idk if im using the lantern wrong but it should attract enemies with ridiculous range right ? but i see them ignoring the lantern even the butterflies from razorwing and they just focus firing on me i seriously starting to hate the frame

4 answers to this question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lantern

"The suspended enemy will attract any other nearby enemies within 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters, removing their hostility towards the player and making them follow the suspended target blindly as long as they remain within range."

"The suspended target will slowly move in the direction from which attacks push it starting from when the ability is cast. The suspended target's trajectory will be affected by any contact with terrain, weapon attack or offensive ability."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Razorwing

"Titania also gains a passive 50% evasion against enemy attacks."

"The Razorflies also have a dramatically increased threat rating, allowing them to draw enemy fire and attention away from Titania's team"

Threat Rating lowers the chance that you are targeted, so you are probably experiencing bad luck and bugs.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

i have stretch on my build and ive checked the wiki and the range is not the issue i think, because 20m base should be enough but ive seen enemies ignoring the lantern even they are super near on them and those enemies will ignore the butterflies too this isnt happening all the time but when it happens im dead i cant survive when 3rd or 4th isnt working i was planning to put more forma on her but this changed my mind :sad:

Aggro is determined by a combination of proximity, DPS to target, and line of sight.  The butterflies have a bonus to aggro generation, but deal sub par damage, and you can easily pull fire from them with your weapons.

25 minutes ago, paixdamien said:

i have stretch on my build and ive checked the wiki and the range is not the issue i think, because 20m base should be enough but ive seen enemies ignoring the lantern even they are super near on them and those enemies will ignore the butterflies too this isnt happening all the time but when it happens im dead i cant survive when 3rd or 4th isnt working i was planning to put more forma on her but this changed my mind :sad:

Lantern is like snow globe, in that it's a 20m diameter, not a 20m radius.  It's a far smaller area of effect than you think it is, and is a sphere centered on the target, so the higher the target floats, the smaller the radius of effect gets on ground level.

Tribute is an excellent power to mix with Razorwing, since the Dust buff you get from common mooks decreases their accuracy 10% each stack, to a max of 50%.  It's a bit energy intensive to be sure, but well worth it.