Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which stats u conside high-tier on Tigris Riven?

------Solo------

Question

9 hours ago, Arcainyx said:

You should be at 100% status without multishot mods.  If you remove your Hell's Chamber are you still at 100%?

Yes, when I take off Hell's Chamber (multishot), the status chance drops below 100%.

Wasn't expecting multishot to affect status chance though.  Can someone explain this?  Does this mean that my build is not a true 100% status chance build?!

On 2/12/2017 at 9:00 AM, (PS4)vinster said:

Yes, when I take off Hell's Chamber (multishot), the status chance drops below 100%.

Wasn't expecting multishot to affect status chance though.  Can someone explain this?  Does this mean that my build is not a true 100% status chance build?!

Yes, it means that yours isn't a true 100% status build. The listed status chance in the Arsenal page is misleading because it reflects the chance for at least one status proc to occur, and does not expound on multiple status procs occurring or the number of projectiles that are being shot out.

It's been covered numerous times on this forums in the recent months; the gist of what you need to know pertaining to the Tigris Prime is that status chances of less than 53.4% on a Tigris riven won't enable the riven to replace a 60/60 for a true 100% status build. Thus far I have never encountered a single riven with >53.4% status except when it's a 2 positive 1 negative type, and even in that case sometimes the magnitude isn't large enough (i.e. 50%, 52%). It's a pretty safe bet to say that 53.4% status is unattainable on any Tigris riven with 3 positive lines or no negative stat.

The post addressing this particular issue with the most clarity can be found below:

I hope you didn't buy that riven off from somebody else. Still, that damage at least allows it to pass for better than mods like Blaze or Vicious Spread (assuming you're just looking at overall dps while neglecting elemental weightage).

Edited by InsomnIaC.

Thanks again for the reply.

I chatted with another knowledgeable friend last night, redid the math and rewatched closely the video you linked previously as well.

Yes, the video did say the arsenal UI is misleading and a lie!  Anyway, I now fully understand this.  Sorry if you needed to re- explain.  I wasn't aware of the other thread too.

On a plus side, I can use this 44% riven, shotgun savvy (30%), and the 4 dual stat mods to get 100% status on my Sancti Tigris now, ie:

1 + (.44 + .3 + (.6 * 4)) * 25% santi tigris base = 103.5%.

Punch through.  It's one of the few stats on a Riven this faint that will be in the neighborhood of the mod you are replacing (Seeking Fury and its 1.2 punch through).  A Riven with punch through plus anything useful (multishot, status, damage, elements, etc.)  will be a direct upgrade to your Tigris at the cost of a tiny bit of reload speed.