Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Quest Help?

Toymachine1222

Question

11 answers to this question

The final portion of the Archwing quest should involve you actually using the Archwing in combat, did you do that?

From the wiki:

Spoiler

Intel Espionage: Montes, VenusEdit

The Lotus will then order the Tenno to deploy to the Montes sector of Venus, and infiltrate a Corpus Ship with the intention of retrieving intelligence about the Grineer Balor Fomorian by first exterminating all opposition.

However, the mission is abruptly interfered with the presence of Grineer Fleets led by Councilor Vay Hek, who contacts Frohd Bek over severing ties with the Corpus. The Corpus Ship is soon boarded by Grineer marines as it suffers severe damage from heavy bombardment with the surprise arrival of a Balor Fomorian. The dire situation forces the Lotus to order for a mission abort and calls for the Tenno to head to the extraction point, however Ordis informs her that extraction may not be possible due to the extensive damage suffered by the ship, ultimately leaving the Tenno without any means of escape. If there is only one chance to escape the ship alive, it is to delve into the deep space. The Tenno makes its preparation, charging its Warframe before diving into the great unknown. The Lotus -- Somewhat in a forceful manner, orders Ordis to deploy and attach the Archwing to the Tenno, along with their respective weapons, Imperator and Veritux.

If you've completed that step, and it's still not completing, you should submit a help ticket.

Edited by (XB1)Dyalar

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

The final portion of the Archwing quest should involve you actually using the Archwing in combat, did you do that?

From the wiki:

Hide contents

Intel Espionage: Montes, VenusEdit

The Lotus will then order the Tenno to deploy to the Montes sector of Venus, and infiltrate a Corpus Ship with the intention of retrieving intelligence about the Grineer Balor Fomorian by first exterminating all opposition.

However, the mission is abruptly interfered with the presence of Grineer Fleets led by Councilor Vay Hek, who contacts Frohd Bek over severing ties with the Corpus. The Corpus Ship is soon boarded by Grineer marines as it suffers severe damage from heavy bombardment with the surprise arrival of a Balor Fomorian. The dire situation forces the Lotus to order for a mission abort and calls for the Tenno to head to the extraction point, however Ordis informs her that extraction may not be possible due to the extensive damage suffered by the ship, ultimately leaving the Tenno without any means of escape. If there is only one chance to escape the ship alive, it is to delve into the deep space. The Tenno makes its preparation, charging its Warframe before diving into the great unknown. The Lotus -- Somewhat in a forceful manner, orders Ordis to deploy and attach the Archwing to the Tenno, along with their respective weapons, Imperator and Veritux.

If you've completed that step, and it's still not completing, you should submit a help ticket.

It wont let me do any archwing missions. It says I have to have it in my inventory, which it is, and it also says I have to have completed the quest. Ive submitted a ticket too and they haven't done anything about it.

3 minutes ago, Toymachine1222 said:

It wont let me do any archwing missions. It says I have to have it in my inventory, which it is, and it also says I have to have completed the quest. Ive submitted a ticket too and they haven't done anything about it.

Did you build it and can you equip it in your Arsenal under change mode?

Just now, Toymachine1222 said:

I built it. It is in my inventory but no I cannot change the mode. It only lets me select conclave or cooperative.

Mabye you only built one part of it thou, check your foundry if some parts are left, overall anything else i can suggest is write a support ticket.

3 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Mabye you only built one part of it thou, check your foundry if some parts are left, overall anything else i can suggest is write a support ticket.

Yeah when I go to inventory and archwings it says Odanata(0) ,so Im pretty sure I built the whole thing. And I submitted a ticket and they haven't said anything useful. Thanks though!

22 minutes ago, Toymachine1222 said:

Yeah when I go to inventory and archwings it says Odanata(0) ,so Im pretty sure I built the whole thing. And I submitted a ticket and they haven't said anything useful. Thanks though!

Therefore it means the questline isn't complete yet. 

The last mission is an escape you have to do from a corpus ship while it is being destroyed by a Grineer fleet lead by a Fomorian. 

Is you haven't done this, it's normal the Archwing isn't yet usable. As says Ordis in the mission, "the calibration isn't finished yet." 

2 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Therefore it means the questline isn't complete yet. 

The last mission is an escape you have to do from a corpus ship while it is being destroyed by a Grineer fleet lead by a Fomorian. 

Is you haven't done this, it's normal the Archwing isn't yet usable. As says Ordis in the mission, "the calibration isn't finished yet." 

Which mission is that? Because when I try to do the mission stated above it won't let me.