The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Regular Weapon Usage Pseudo-Poll

Unus

10 hours ago, MrJxt said:

wot

Hope you live that long!

10 hours ago, Praxxor said:

For all factions

Really? Huh. Certainly for Corpus and Fested, but, Grins? Aren't they resistant to lectric?

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)calvina said:

Daiku, Braton prime and Prisma Grakata is all I need.

The daiku because I got a riven capable of making the thing a rather capable crit bow.

Braton because it's fun.

Prisma Grakata because.. it's a grakata, gotta make clem proud.

ANOTHER Daikyuist, points for the point Pit!

27 minutes ago, Unus said:

Hope you live that long!

Really? Huh. Certainly for Corpus and Fested, but, Grins? Aren't they resistant to lectric?

ANOTHER Daikyuist, points for the point Pit!

You need to take a look Damage 2.0. You just need to add Toxin to turn it into Corrosive, or heat to turn into Radiation, both are great against Grineer.

10 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

You need to take a look Damage 2.0. You just need to add Toxin to turn it into Corrosive, or heat to turn into Radiation, both are great against Grineer.

Ahhh, I wasn't thinking about conversions, haveing woken up an hour ago, pologies.

Annndd, judging by the looks of things, our lovely polling is complete!

Many thanks to you willing participants out there willing to humor this old chump with your data-points!

Seems that, judging by the looks of things, the Dread owns the crown as the great underdog!

Honorable mentions seem to consist of the Rakta Cernos (another point in the whole bowmen category), the Quanta Vandal, and the Vaykor Hek!

Thank you all for your insights, something to add to my list of random trivia that I inevitably wander around with!

Though I'm enjoying the Zarr  I can't see it replacing my Vaykor Hek for now.

Ignis when "Saryning" and Prisma Grakata when it's time to dakka.

I never use the simulor or any version of the Tigris, though I appreciate what they can do. The Tonkor gets use on rare occasion.

3 hours ago, MeanPebnis said:

Vaykor hek

Well, alrighty then, suppose I'll keep this sucker going as long as folks feel like answering it for whatever reason.

2 hours ago, Don_T_Shoot said:

Though I'm enjoying the Zarr  I can't see it replacing my Vaykor Hek for now.

Ignis when "Saryning" and Prisma Grakata when it's time to dakka.

I never use the simulor or any version of the Tigris, though I appreciate what they can do. The Tonkor gets use on rare occasion.

Ah, a gas Ignis I take it? Such an odd damage form. It suffocates Infested, yet they shake it's effects off like they were just confetti sprinkles.

Anywho, another point for the Vaykor H! Hmmm, that reminds me, I might make a poll about an ancient topic that's been pestering me for a long while. That is, after I complete my new gun concept anyway.