The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gamemode Idea: Arena Survival and Boss Rush

TAK-YON

Arena Survival:

a solo only mission that doesnt have any Life Support or anything you defend yourself against a huge number of enemies (200 or so for a Level 60 Mission) with mods only dropping in this game mode you get a 5 second break between each round to heal up a bit and get more energy then its back on the grinding stone 

This would be a fun, replayable game mode that doesnt have any of the fluff with life support its just you and an enemy in a arena with huge amounts of enemies just running at you, to add challenge new enemies example being a Behemoth Bursa or something to that effect will be added that require a special way to take them down 

Boss Rush: 

An arcade style boss after boss time limited game mode with a few new bosses along with the old ones they drop their normal warframe parts but can be put in a relic mission to add extra challenge.

Thanks for reading and i hope that my ideas will be considered 

39 minutes ago, G510Gamer said:

Arena Survival:

a solo only mission that doesnt have any Life Support or anything you defend yourself against a huge number of enemies (200 or so for a Level 60 Mission) with mods only dropping in this game mode you get a 5 second break between each round to heal up a bit and get more energy then its back on the grinding stone 

This would be a fun, replayable game mode that doesnt have any of the fluff with life support its just you and an enemy in a arena with huge amounts of enemies just running at you, to add challenge new enemies example being a Behemoth Bursa or something to that effect will be added that require a special way to take them down 

sure...as long as its an OPTION to be solo.....like every other mission mode in this game.

1 hour ago, G510Gamer said:

Boss Rush: 

An arcade style boss after boss time limited game mode with a few new bosses along with the old ones they drop their normal warframe parts but can be put in a relic mission to add extra challenge.

While I like the sentiment of a boss rush mode I don't see this ever working in warframe in an enjoyable manor since many bosses have rather tedious invincibility frames that would draw out the process more than necessary.