Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Secondary Objective: Ambush (A.k.a. Assassination)

XCodes

After completing the primary objective, the Tenno is tasked with taking out a rare Grineer Officer/Hyena/Golem that has followed the Tenno's movements and is blocking extraction until it is defeated. Requirements for this to happen would be that everyone in a game would be a certain mastery level and the race matches that of the mission.  Rare bosses would drop rare resources at an increased rate, and occasionally drop a weapon BP unique to each boss.  These bosses would be named characters with full background and lore like the planetary bosses, although probably wouldn't be quite as tough.

Examples:
Elite Corpus Sniper - Attacks from long range with a Sniper Rifle, frequently deploying Mine Ospreys (similar to how Techs deploy Shield Ospreys), and occasionally using Switch Teleport to disorient the Tenno and set him up on top of a cluster of mines.  At close range will attempt to get away behind cover, and in melee will knock any melee opponents down by striking them with his rifle and running or even teleporting away.  Has a solid amount of life but relatively low shields and armor.  Drops a sniper rifle BP.

Grineer Sister - A representative of the Sisters that seeks to put an end to the Tenno's meddling in Grineer affairs. Fights using an AkGrakata in a fashion similar to Heavy Gunners, but moves faster and closes in relatively quickly on the Tenno.  When in range, uses the standard Ground Slam of all Heavy Grinner and attacks any downed Tenno with Napalm.  At long range, will also use Napalm and Smoke Grenades in order to try and force a more close-range fight.  Drops a napalmer BP.

Infested Golem - An Ancient Infested that seems to exert control over other infested.  In addition to summoning swarms of light infested, uses Radial Disarm to prevent Tenno from using their ranged weaponry, as well as having the Ancient Healer's power that recovers it's own health and the health of any wounded light infested.  Does not regenerate health outside of this healing. Drops a BP for a heavy melee weapon that deals poison damage.

does this kind of mission already out in the game? if so, can you post a screenshot of the mission?

It doesn't exist. It's just a suggestion.

Personally I think this would be rather awesome. Though at the same time it kinda does take away from people ranking up their gear.

If this were in say, Nightmare Mode if it's implemented, then yes, this would take all my yes.

It doesn't exist. It's just a suggestion.

Personally I think this would be rather awesome. Though at the same time it kinda does take away from people ranking up their gear.

If this were in say, Nightmare Mode if it's implemented, then yes, this would take all my yes.

whoops sorry i didn't see the category "Map & Level Feedback" up there hahaha

• 4 weeks later...