Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Godly Simulor, Braton, Attica, Kulstar and 8 more godly rivens from my private collection [True Godly Rivens]

Folren

r6zk93.jpg

Higher quality version:

Spoiler

rozy4phzn49y.jpg

Hello and welcome once again!
Well, the poster is pretty much self-explanatory.

Dual Cestra and Kulstar are SOLD! Braton is SOLD! Simulor is SOLD! Attica is SOLD! 

Only Ogris left (see newer sales).

Check out my previous deal here:

And my WTB list here:

EDIT 1: Dual Cestra and Kulstar are SOLD!

EDIT 2: I'll be back later! Leave me a message if you like something!

EDIT 3: Braton is SOLD!

EDIT 4: Simulor is SOLD!

EDIT 5: Attica is SOLD!

Edited by Folren
17 minutes ago, Privus said:

You honestly think +weapon recoil makes a riven godly on a weapon like the dual cestra and attica? On any weapon actually?

I playtested them both and Attica is pretty damn ok with it. As for Dual Cestra, it's manageable. More manageable than Grakata with fire rate mod. The spread is actually fun. In any case, people define godliness of rivens differently. I myself prefer to think that the best dmg combo is good enough to be considered godly. Some people can't take -Zoom, for Dual Cestras -Max.ammo would be unbearable, some want to have some certain 3rd quality-of-life stat, so how do you define your god is up to yourself. I'd say that many weapons don't have "true" godly riven. You can get -max.ammo for some wep with almost unspendable ammo capacity, or +recoil for some weapon with no recoil at all. But that doesn't work for all the other guns.

Edited by Folren
15 minutes ago, TBWolf said:

Attica has a pretty strong recoil as it is, and it's specially noticeable if you use any of the fire rate mods. I don't even want to imagine how it would be with +recoil.

Yeah, if you'd use Fire rate it is noticeable. But if you don't you can land consecutive headshots without so much of a trouble. Just went to simalucrum to check that out.

6 minutes ago, TBWolf said:

The point is, if you wanted to land headshots you use a regular bow, not an auto crossbow. I understand you want to sell your stuff but still...

You can land headshots with both of those categories. And if you don't care about them on crossbows, well, that +recoil shouldn't worry you that much too.

27 minutes ago, EnterTheShikari said:

He probably paid too much for them, and now needs to sell them on for extortionate prices. (Judging by the 1.5k-2k bracket)  

That's not always the case. Just like this "godly riven" trend is taking over the forums, there are other people who sell really good mods for little to no platinum. Warframe playerbase is clearly not used to play games where items depend on real RNG to roll stats, and it's not like the game forces you to min-max either, so... Awful combination.

For example, I remember the Kulstar one being sold for 550 earlier today if I remember correctly.

21 hours ago, Folren said:

I playtested them both and Attica is pretty damn ok with it. As for Dual Cestra, it's manageable. More manageable than Grakata with fire rate mod. The spread is actually fun. In any case, people define godliness of rivens differently. I myself prefer to think that the best dmg combo is good enough to be considered godly. Some people can't take -Zoom, for Dual Cestras -Max.ammo would be unbearable, some want to have some certain 3rd quality-of-life stat, so how do you define your god is up to yourself. I'd say that many weapons don't have "true" godly riven. You can get -max.ammo for some wep with almost unspendable ammo capacity, or +recoil for some weapon with no recoil at all. But that doesn't work for all the other guns.

Mate, that went deep all of a sudden. :P

It is true, about that everyone has a different kind of mod that they really like, but more recoil on weapons that already have massive recoil is not godly. I got this Zhuge riven with - 107 recoil and +multishot. That mod made me use the Zhuge. If I had +recoil I, and probably 95% of the community, would have rerolled it.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

I'm interested in the dera riven. Would you take some platinum and trades like prime parts/sets or just platinum only?

Sorry, that sale is over for more than a month. Out of everything on picture only Ogris is left in my possession.