Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Informers Needs A Serious Buff.

D3ST

You're complaining about how easy the game is when you made it your duty to make the game as easy as possible. Are you serious right now?

Quite serious.

Im just playing the game, collecting the mods/forma BPs, i get along the way,

off course im gonna use those mods/forma on my weapons/frames...

This game currently consists of farming maps for mods/mats etc. etc.

its bascially all there is to do atm. off course im gonna use the items i collect...

Its however not optimal design, when said items makes your frame/weaps. OP against the current enemyes....

Things need to be balanced to cater both to new and older players...

+1.

I've been seeing this a lot lately. Someone will talk about how something is too difficult or impossible to solo or what have you, and then inevitably some bright spark comes along with 'What do you mean? This content is stupid easy with maxed levelled AP/AI, Multishot, Crit, Formaed gear, etc'. 

I'm not so naive as so suggest that all content should be possible with any loadout, but of course the game is going to be easy when you're tooled up to the max - I use affinity boosters but I don't go around saying 'You don't level up slow at all in this game, guys. What's your problem?'

Im not bragging to new players how nuub they are, and how ultima my gear is,

im just stating, that with my current gear, the game needs some harder content..

Quite serious.

Im just playing the game, collecting the mods/forma BPs, i get along the way,

off course im gonna use those mods/forma on my weapons/frames...

This game currently consists of farming maps for mods/mats etc. etc.

its bascially all there is to do atm. off course im gonna use the items i collect...

Its however not optimal design, when said items makes your frame/weaps. OP against the current enemyes....

Things need to be balanced to cater both to new and older players...

Im not bragging to new players how nuub they are, and how ultima my gear is,

im just stating, that with my current gear, the game needs some harder content..

I can agree with that, definitely. It certainly needs top-end content other than Defense, which I tire of fairly quickly.

My statement wasn't aimed directly at you, but I apologize if it seemed that way.

I can agree with that, definitely. It certainly needs top-end content other than Defense, which I tire of fairly quickly.

My statement wasn't aimed directly at you, but I apologize if it seemed that way.

Something other than Defense?

Surely you jest!

Looks like you're going to have to wait to U9 and the "Nightmare" Modes. They better give some darn good rewards otherwise they won't be worth doing. I don't think I'd want to do Lv60+ Sabotage/Spy/Rescue and only get some piddly credits with all of the stuff they mentioned might be in these "Nightmare" Modes.

Edited by Xylia

I think that as a defensive type drone they should upgrade/add to their disrupting function and have them disrupt skills.  Not all of them at once, more along the lines of one at a time for a short but fixed amount, and the skill would be random.  Also the lights on them could change color based on which skill they're disrupting at the time.  You could also give them a bunch of armor/shields so that they wouldn't be so OHKO, and make them faster and more mobile.  If you want to stick with their information gathering thing, you could make it so that when they notice you that they start to scan you.  And after a certain amount of time would set/notice a weak spot on you like Banshee's Sonar ability, and then put on a variation of Mag's Bullet Attractor ability to gravitate all projectiles to that spot.

I know it sounds harsh, but since there's a call for tougher enemies, here you go!

Say goodbye to any sort of stealth DE could implement if they had them working like that. You'd be seen and found out way before you could see them, since they only uncloak themselves when you're nearby and are in the vicinity of their radar disruption.

Not at all. I've seen them clear as day from across the largest of map tiles, when no one was nearby. Make them have a sweeping circular fov, and be an alert type thing similar to cameras. They alert all the Grineer in the area to your location, but once taken out, if the alarm hasn't been sounded, then they Grineer go back to normal, albeit slightly 'alert.' Like if you shoot and they don't see you yet.

-snip-

You could also give them a bunch of armor/shields so that they wouldn't be so OHKO, and make them faster and more mobile.

..They just sit there in Kappa.. rubbing their chassis against the wall going "I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO WHAT DO?" I don't think faster mobility will help with jack diddly..

Better AI and map collision detection would be better to be honest. Along with that, better spawning so they're not stuck to walls.

So far in about 10 runs in Kappa, I've seen 28 stuck against walls, and 3 free-floating about. The 28 - stuck in the smaller rooms by where you need to defend sometimes in clusters up to 4. On average I've seen 1~2 per room on the ground floor, maybe 1 on the top floor.

Edited by BladeMaverick

The thing is most games will have 3 on energy Siphon and 1 Enemy radar guy.

Radar scrambling doesn't affect Energy Siphon users but only the Radar guy, so the debuffs affect one fellow only.

The rest are probably used to soloing without radar pin pointing hostiles so they could care for less.

Unless the effects of the drone are more succinct (which borderlines with crowd control abilities), there is very little DE can do.

You want yet another debuffer for the grineer ?

Edited by fatpig84

We will barely reach the 100%, why would you suggest a buff?

I dont mean they should buff them while the event is still on, (how could they anyway, they are on weekend right now)

I mean for the future, (I assume they get implemented into regular maps, like the Fusion Moas did)

Oh yes, about the same level of hindrance as the camera buzzing on you.

Don't be ridiculous. Even broken fans in Grineer ventilation system provide more hindrance than a scrambled radar.

+1 :)

Ah, no worries,..

I think that as a defensive type drone they should upgrade/add to their disrupting function and have them disrupt skills.  Not all of them at once, more along the lines of one at a time for a short but fixed amount, and the skill would be random.  Also the lights on them could change color based on which skill they're disrupting at the time.  You could also give them a bunch of armor/shields so that they wouldn't be so OHKO, and make them faster and more mobile.  If you want to stick with their information gathering thing, you could make it so that when they notice you that they start to scan you.  And after a certain amount of time would set/notice a weak spot on you like Banshee's Sonar ability, and then put on a variation of Mag's Bullet Attractor ability to gravitate all projectiles to that spot.

I know it sounds harsh, but since there's a call for tougher enemies, here you go!

Fine with me, would force you to be much more attuned to your surroundings, and take them out before they are alerted to your presence,.

Not at all. I've seen them clear as day from across the largest of map tiles, when no one was nearby. Make them have a sweeping circular fov, and be an alert type thing similar to cameras. They alert all the Grineer in the area to your location, but once taken out, if the alarm hasn't been sounded, then they Grineer go back to normal, albeit slightly 'alert.' Like if you shoot and they don't see you yet.

yep ive seen them too across large rooms, good ideer with the alerting all crew, if you dont take it out quickly.

The thing is most games will have 3 on energy Siphon and 1 Enemy radar guy.

Radar scrambling doesn't affect Energy Siphon users but only the Radar guy, so the debuffs affect one fellow only.

The rest are probably used to soloing without radar pin pointing hostiles so they could care for less.

Unless the effects of the drone are more succinct (which borderlines with crowd control abilities), there is very little DE can do.

You want yet another debuffer for the grineer ?

Dont think more than 10% of the playerbase is annoyed even slightly by this drone.

Scorpion/rollers dont debuff you, they only annoy you,..

yes i would like more challange, but they should only spawn on the higest planets,

so new players dont get effected by them, or there should be two versions of them, one acting like it does now for low level planets, and one much tougher for high level planets.

Edited by D3ST