Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter Interior missing color

Smilomaniac

KCWfRcD.jpg

aYq3oGA.jpg

For some reason the floor in my orbiter is missing the color ("Accent" section), specifically in the crafting section but nowhere else, and it has been missing since the first Nidus content update.
As you can see in the pictures above, there's a stark contrast between the "gold" section on the ramp (my selected accent color) and the blue-gray default color on the crafting section.
Note that this only applies to the floor, all other accents seem to work just fine and I can't find a repeating issue anywhere else.

It happened as a result of pressing the "default all" button, although it may be I only pressed the default for "Accents" specifically. I can't quite recall.

I was debating whether to report it at all, since I was confused whether it'd always been like that or not. Then I figured someone else had probably already reported it and expected it to get fixed with the Frost deluxe update. I guess the moral of the story is that others should definitely not press the default button unless they want a gray floor :satisfied:

(Also, enjoy my never-seen-before "art".)