Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep or cure Helminth

osbornia

Question

On the one hand I want to cure all my frames except nidus and keep the cyst on him forever, however after curing the first cyst, Helminth said a voiceline:

"I am weak master"

It makes me suspicious that our choices now will have a story implication later in a new story update, should I sit tight and keep the cyst on all my frames or cure all but Nidus?

6 answers to this question

It was intended to be part of a larger system.  But most of that system wasn't coming together quick enough.  They sort of pushed the door early because they enjoyed the idea of surprising everyone.

From a few different voice clips from places, there is intended continuation of the use of the helminth room, and the cyst.  That being said, the current cure while it will cure you for good will probably later on be changed so that you can chose to get infected again.  We can't be sure of it, but if the cyst is important in some way, then they will not leave you crippled because you got rid of it now.  Or at least they shouldn't.

1 minute ago, JHarlequin said:

It was intended to be part of a larger system.  But most of that system wasn't coming together quick enough.  They sort of pushed the door early because they enjoyed the idea of surprising everyone.

From a few different voice clips from places, there is intended continuation of the use of the helminth room, and the cyst.  That being said, the current cure while it will cure you for good will probably later on be changed so that you can chose to get infected again.  We can't be sure of it, but if the cyst is important in some way, then they will not leave you crippled because you got rid of it now.  Or at least they shouldn't.

While I hope so, I never underestimate being penned in by choices, so I like to plan ahead, I think I'll cure the cyst on my prime frames only for now maybe but I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about it, Im tempted to see what happens if Nidus cures it or if it's just the same as all the others

I'm keeping all my infections because whenever they release whatever new thing the room is supposed to do I want my frames to be ready. Pretty disappointed that they showed us the room and literally it's only purpose was to breed a companion.

HUURR DURR lets infect every ones frames so they can breed a single companion @_@