Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm here to complain about sortie.

FlyingPotato

When sories was released i was so exited for new, hard missions.

But for the past 5 days i got so mad, cause all i got so far is ENDO!

I remember how on devstream DE was talking about system that prevents constand endo rewards. But my last 4 sorties resulted into ENDO! First day i received 2k endo and i said "It's okay", second day - 4k endo "Wellp, bad luck i guess", third day - 2k endo "Again? Didn't they fixed that?", fourth day - 2k endo. And now i'm typing this.

I know that there is more players with the same problem.

Last sortie i was doing, i was playing with my gf and she received NOTHING, yet sortie was completed.

Here's picture of that bullS#&$:

r.jpg

Why is sorties are so broken right now? Riven mods are the same grade as 2k endo in the list, yet receiving those are such a pain. Please! Fix sortie! I love this concept, but right now, it's broken.

I'm not asking for rivens to drop all the time, i just asking that you would fix it.

Edited by FlyingPotato

7 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I don't understand why endo is even on the reward table to begin with. You can easily get a hefty chunk of it just by farming in hieracon any time you want, we don't need it cluttering up rewards you can only get every 24 hours.

Because every reward can't be 100% amazingly great. Because this game needs to survive through plat sales. Because this game is nearly 100% free to play. Because DE wanted it to be a reward.

2 hours ago, JSharpie said:

Because every reward can't be 100% amazingly great. Because this game needs to survive through plat sales. Because this game is nearly 100% free to play. Because DE wanted it to be a reward.

i would agree with you, if 2k endo wasnt a slap to the face, because it is purely a punishment. 4k would be acceptable to me if it was the common reward, and the uncommon moved up to 6-8k, but currently, you can farm 2k endo in less time most sorties take without the insane game changes.

Even worse, the higher the tier of the reward, the worse it is except for leg core...

i feel like the endo from sortie should be at least 5k and 10k instead, so it will be really worth to do it....

then something like potato and forma.... omg.... worth 20p and useless for end game...

Sorties are dumb because rewards there are made for late game (after you complete war within). But all that stuff would be great when you was in the middle of exploring the game. And rewarding people ENDO... It's just dumb! Let ENDO be something that you grind for! Not something that you call "reward", cause it's not. I know that i may sound too harsh sometimes, but right now... I realy wanna start a FIRE. So DE would see that topic.

I just completed sortie and once again i received endo. Yes, i got another reward in between this endo-blshtery. Guess what i got... Orokin Reactor... There is nothing i can use them in!

On 12.01.2017 at 2:00 PM, JSharpie said:

I see why you are defending the game. But in all honesty, they would make more money if rivens would be a bit more common. You initialy have 12 riven slots, and 3 slots costs 60 plat. And if rivens would be more common people would buy those slots...

I know your feeling. I was that guy around my friends who allways defended Warframe. All of my friend hated this game, but i was always told them "Hey, you skipped so much after you left. You should try this game again!" and my friends playing warframe again and they enjoying it...

Why am i saying this? To show you that i'm not that kind of player who blames bad luck on developers all the time. Heck! I farmed for 1 mounth to get my friends recent prime stuff and the latest prime vault stuff. I love playing this game, because it's rewarding. Everything you do, you do knowing that there is reward in the end. But sorties... They are just unfair.

I don't wanna blame developers for my bad luck when i get bad rewards from cracking up relics. But when you make a system that you can use once a day, and you receiving same rewards... It's realy sounds like definition of madness.

For the whole time sorties around, i got 3 riven mods. And i didn't skipped a day. But now i realy wan't to stop doing them, cause it's just pointless.

At least i got best riven mods: Buzlock, Torid, Twin Rogga... (sarcasm overflow)

Edited by FlyingPotato

The latest devstream gave us some info about sortie changes.

So endo will be replaced with ayatan statue, and those will be free to convert to endo. Which isn't great, but my friends are happy.

And perhaps there will be more changes (at least i hope so). Good luck everyone.